Digital Tianguis Turistico Mexico 2020: what to expect
The Mexico Tianguis Turistico evolves.
Mexico´s most important business forum in the Tourism industry makes it’s first fully Digital Edition totally accessible for you and invites you to participate in it.
- A 100% online experience
- Break distance barriers and make your products known to National and International Buyers
- A new way of sharing and learning about the diversity of Destinations and Tourism products that Mexico has to offer.
- Mexico´s 32 states as well as National and International Corporate Companies will be present
- Independent hotels and hotel chains.
- Tourism Representatives of the 32 States of the Mexican Republic.
- DMC, Ground Operators, Venues, Rental car companies, etc.
- Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Travel Agents and Tourism Associations.
- Incentive Companies and PCO
- GDS and /or brokers
Reasons to attend
The Digital Tianguis Turistico Mexico 2020 will bring together the most relevant members in the Tourism industry in a virtual platform where the attendees will find:
- An auditorium for Speaker Sessions and Webinars
- A virtual exhibition hall with a showcase of Mexico´s top Destinations and offers.
- Virtual Booths
- A Networking lounge
The Tianguis Turistico already has the registration of more than 1,700 buyers from forty-five countries such as Singapore, Jordan, India, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Israel, South Africa, Spain, Belgium, Italy, United Kingdom, Canada, United States, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Peru, Ecuador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, among others, and with the participation of 302 exhibitors including the 32 Mexican states.
more recommended stories
Different factors are fueling Mexico’s inflation
MEXICO CITY, Oct 14 (Reuters) –.
New US land border policy announced for both Mexican and Canadian borders
After nearly 20 months of restrictions.
Central bank Deputy Governor Jonathan Heath says “Mexico Prices Are Gaining at ‘Phenomenal’ Pace”
Bloomberg) — Mexico’s consumer prices are.
According to NGO, Yucatan reports zero kidnappings
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (October 15, 2021).- The.
Construction and housing development accelerates the recovery of Yucatán
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (October 15, 2021).- The housing construction and development.
Pandemic generates triple workload for Yucatecan women, specialist says
They warn that work overload generates.
First camp featuring “cenote clean-up” activities in Yucatan
YUCATAN, (October 15, 2021).- This Saturday,.
Yucatan housewife runs away with a man from Tijuana she met on Facebook
Acanceh, Yucatán, (October 15, 2021).- This.
Campeche citizens denounce the terrible image of their historic center
Campeche, (October 15, 2021).- Inhabitants of.
Luis Enrique Roche was appointed as the new president of the Board of Trustees of the Mérida´s Historic Center
Merida, Yucatan, (October 15, 2021).- The.