Achieving an early retirement means having the discipline to live within your means, make prudent investments and aggressively save money, but the benefits of that smart money management are profound.
Here are 5 benefits of early retirement you may not have considered:
1. You will find new passions and interests – Retiring at a younger age means you will have the energy & health to travel, learn new sports and skills, or take on new projects.
2. Saving money becomes easier – Early retirement means the freedom to be able to travel during off season or take advantage of last minute travel deals. Having more time means you can really research to find the best bargains on goods and services. And you can save money on entertainment by visiting attractions and events during off-peak hours.
3. You will likely be healthier – Not being stuck behind a desk, having more time to exercise and a reduced stress level all lead to increased health and vitality.
4. You’ll make new friends – Retirement living, particularly being part of an expat community like those found in Mexico, leads to a whole new social circle of people that have the time to enjoy weekday activities.
5. Exploring new work possibilities – Many early retirees find part time work that they love, both paid and unpaid. For example, many that retire in Mexico enjoy teaching English either as a paid instructor or as a volunteer for a charitable organization.
MEXLend is the most experienced mortgage broker in Mexico and we can help you achieve your early retirement goals with home loans in Mexico in both pesos and US dollars.
CONTACT US for details about home financing in Mexico and take the first step towards your early retirement dreams.
more recommended stories
Yucatan beekeepers position the state in first place nationwide in honey production
Among the Maya inheritances that Yucatan.
U.S. is concerned about AMLO’s Energy Reform.
AMLO’s reform could hinder joint clean.
New Environmental Agreement Gives Hope to Land Defenders
For environmental and land rights defenders.
AMLO undergoes cardiac catheterization
The procedure was a cardiac catheterization.
COVID numbers keep growing in Yucatan
864 new cases and six deaths.
The tourism sector is a key engine of economic recovery for Yucatan
Through these projects and actions in.
Ever heard of “Dry January”?
Nearly two years into a pandemic,.
Imminent ecocide on Holbox Island… What are the authorities doing about it?
The revelation of the expert opinion.
Crystal Cruises Temporarily Suspends Operations
Crystal Cruises has suspended operations for.
Increase in Covid-19 cases in Yucatan causes cancellation of concerts, bullfights, and Lucha Libre
Patronal festivities in municipalities of Yucatan.