Achieving an early retirement means having the discipline to live within your means, make prudent investments and aggressively save money, but the benefits of that smart money management are profound.
Here are 5 benefits of early retirement you may not have considered:
1. You will find new passions and interests – Retiring at a younger age means you will have the energy & health to travel, learn new sports and skills, or take on new projects.
2. Saving money becomes easier – Early retirement means the freedom to be able to travel during off season or take advantage of last minute travel deals. Having more time means you can really research to find the best bargains on goods and services. And you can save money on entertainment by visiting attractions and events during off-peak hours.
3. You will likely be healthier – Not being stuck behind a desk, having more time to exercise and a reduced stress level all lead to increased health and vitality.
4. You’ll make new friends – Retirement living, particularly being part of an expat community like those found in Mexico, leads to a whole new social circle of people that have the time to enjoy weekday activities.
5. Exploring new work possibilities – Many early retirees find part time work that they love, both paid and unpaid. For example, many that retire in Mexico enjoy teaching English either as a paid instructor or as a volunteer for a charitable organization.
MEXLend is the most experienced mortgage broker in Mexico and we can help you achieve your early retirement goals with home loans in Mexico in both pesos and US dollars.
CONTACT US for details about home financing in Mexico and take the first step towards your early retirement dreams.
more recommended stories
Mexico City tourist almost drowned in Motul cenote
Motul, Yucatan, (May 10, 2021).- A tourist.
Are seahorses an endangered species?
Depicted in Greek mythology as a.
Mexican Navy rescues an overturned boat in Progreso
Progreso, Yuc., (May 10, 2021).- This.
Cochinita Pibil, 5 things you need to know
Mèrida, Yucatàn, May 10, 2021 (EL.
Today is Mother’s Day in Mexico… ¡Felicidades Mamás!
According to the site dias-festivos-mexico.com.mx, the origin.
Chichen Itza keeps attracting tourists despite global situation
Chichen Itza, the iconic ancient Mayan.
Want to rent this house in Tulum?
Yuyum Uno Villa, Tulum, Mexico (Vrbo):.
The man who killed Rodolfo with a machete walks free out of prison
On April 28th, The Yucatan Times.
Renan Barrera proposes public bicycle system
The PAN candidate presented in Paseo.
Mayor of Ixil hires strippers for Mother’s Day.
IXIL Yucatan (Times Media Mexico) –.