As in other communities of Yucatan, the National Week of Strengthening the Canine and Feline Anti-Rabies Vaccination of 2018 began in Progreso and Motul.
In Progreso, the City Council reported that the campaign began on Monday Sep. 24 in the ejidal park (in front of the Benito Juárez high school) and on the corner of Calle 33 with Calle 14, Brisas de Progreso.
- On Tuesday 25, the vaccination modules were installed in front of the Progreso High School (Calle 29 with 42) and in La Fuente Park (Calle 52 with 33) Madero neighborhood.
- On Wednesday 26, the service will be provided at the Azueta Park (Calle 32 with 60, next to the CFE) and in La Pasadita Park (Calle 62 with 37).
- Thursday 27 at the Pedro Castillo Park (Calle 74 wth 37) and the Mother’s Park (Calle 31 with 72).
- On Friday 28 the module will be installed in the Morelos Park (Calle 29 between 88 and 90) and at the Juarez Park (Calle 31 with 89).
- On Monday, October 1, they will operate in Ciénaga 2000 (La Carmita store, Calle 88 with 39) and Vicente Guerrero park (Calle 39 with 112).
- On Tuesday October the 2nd the vaccination service will be provided at the Hermanos Alonzo baseball field (Calle 33 with 126) and at the Hector Victoria Park (on Calle 148).
- On Wednesday 3 they will be installed at the Nueva Yucalpetén park, (Calle 33 with 140) and at the main park next the Paraíso police station.
- For more information call the Department of Ecology and Environment at (969) -103-93-32.
Karim Dib López, director of Public Services, Ecology and Environment, reported that the goal of the mucnicipal government is to vaccinate a total of 1,500 dogs and cats.
Dib López specified that the vaccination posts will be open from 8 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon.
Each pet will be get a plaque and a vaccination certificate that must be presented in each immunization campaign.
- In Motul, the City Council reported that the campaign began on Sunday Sep. 23 at the Municipal Palace, and that the modules work from 8 a.m. at 2 p.m.
- On Tuesday 25, Wednesday 26, the vaccination post will be installed at the fire station and La Herradura Park.
- On Thursday 27 and Friday 28 they will be installed in the Mario H. Cuevas Park and the Sports Unit.
- Also on Thursday and Friday, the service will be provided at the Comisarías of Kancabal, Tanyá, Dzununcán and Kaxatah.
- On Saturday 29 and Sunday 30, at the Felipe Carrillo Puerto Community Center and the Las Mariposas store.
- On Saturday they will also be located at the Comisarías of Kambul and Mesatunich, and on Sunday, in San Pedro Chacabal and San Pedro Cámara.
- Finally, on Monday, October 1 and Tuesday, 2, they will operate in the Sambulá cenote and the Kopté curve.
TYT Newsroom with information from: yucatan.com.mx
more recommended stories
Aeroméxico and Aeroflot sign a codeshare agreement
Mexico, January 16 (Notimex).- Aeromexico informed.
Oxford Analytica says closing Pemex pipelines an “unsustainable” way to fight fuel theft
Closing Pemex pipelines is an unsustainable.
Gabriela Ruiz Lugo from Tabasco, named the Best Chef in Mexico
The Guide to the 120 restaurants.
Fishermen attack boat protecting the Vaquita Refuge in Baja California (VIDEO)
Associated Press.- According to the Vallarta.
Delta says shutdown is costing $25m USD in January revenue
DALLAS (AP) — Delta Air Lines.
Museum of Pulque to open up in Mexico City
Some beverages deserve special recognition. Pulque.
Aeromexico trolls Americans with ad about debate over the wall
Aeroméxico, Mexico’s large airline, is taking.
21 dead, 71 burned in fire at illegal tap into Mexico fuel pipeline
A huge fire exploded at a.
Maya women stand out for their community
A group of women from San.
Yucatan is ready for the Mérida Triathlon 2019
“Yucatan is ready for the sixth.