As in other communities of Yucatan, the National Week of Strengthening the Canine and Feline Anti-Rabies Vaccination of 2018 began in Progreso and Motul.
In Progreso, the City Council reported that the campaign began on Monday Sep. 24 in the ejidal park (in front of the Benito Juárez high school) and on the corner of Calle 33 with Calle 14, Brisas de Progreso.
- On Tuesday 25, the vaccination modules were installed in front of the Progreso High School (Calle 29 with 42) and in La Fuente Park (Calle 52 with 33) Madero neighborhood.
- On Wednesday 26, the service will be provided at the Azueta Park (Calle 32 with 60, next to the CFE) and in La Pasadita Park (Calle 62 with 37).
- Thursday 27 at the Pedro Castillo Park (Calle 74 wth 37) and the Mother’s Park (Calle 31 with 72).
- On Friday 28 the module will be installed in the Morelos Park (Calle 29 between 88 and 90) and at the Juarez Park (Calle 31 with 89).
- On Monday, October 1, they will operate in Ciénaga 2000 (La Carmita store, Calle 88 with 39) and Vicente Guerrero park (Calle 39 with 112).
- On Tuesday October the 2nd the vaccination service will be provided at the Hermanos Alonzo baseball field (Calle 33 with 126) and at the Hector Victoria Park (on Calle 148).
- On Wednesday 3 they will be installed at the Nueva Yucalpetén park, (Calle 33 with 140) and at the main park next the Paraíso police station.
- For more information call the Department of Ecology and Environment at (969) -103-93-32.
Karim Dib López, director of Public Services, Ecology and Environment, reported that the goal of the mucnicipal government is to vaccinate a total of 1,500 dogs and cats.
Dib López specified that the vaccination posts will be open from 8 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon.
Each pet will be get a plaque and a vaccination certificate that must be presented in each immunization campaign.
- In Motul, the City Council reported that the campaign began on Sunday Sep. 23 at the Municipal Palace, and that the modules work from 8 a.m. at 2 p.m.
- On Tuesday 25, Wednesday 26, the vaccination post will be installed at the fire station and La Herradura Park.
- On Thursday 27 and Friday 28 they will be installed in the Mario H. Cuevas Park and the Sports Unit.
- Also on Thursday and Friday, the service will be provided at the Comisarías of Kancabal, Tanyá, Dzununcán and Kaxatah.
- On Saturday 29 and Sunday 30, at the Felipe Carrillo Puerto Community Center and the Las Mariposas store.
- On Saturday they will also be located at the Comisarías of Kambul and Mesatunich, and on Sunday, in San Pedro Chacabal and San Pedro Cámara.
- Finally, on Monday, October 1 and Tuesday, 2, they will operate in the Sambulá cenote and the Kopté curve.
TYT Newsroom with information from: yucatan.com.mx
more recommended stories
Another caravan is on its way to U.S. from southern Mexico
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – A caravan.
Evil “Huachicoleo” strikes again in Tlahuelilpan, Hidalgo
Tlahuelilpan, Hidalgo.- Since early Monday morning.
Why is Merida the undisputed best city to live in Mexico?
Merida has consolidated as the safest.
Biblical plague strikes Florida homes
Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. — A.
Tunnel to Arizona located in Nogales, Sonora
Sonora.- Authorities in Nogales, Sonora found.
147 million pesos for remodeling and expansions in Chetumal´s airport
CHETUMAL, March 24th – With an.
Dreamer detained by ICE for six weeks
Selene Saavedra Roman, originally from Peru,.
Life in Merida becomes more expensive
According to the National Consumer Price.
Ancient Maya “Snake of the wind” appears only to shock tourists in Chichen Itza
Merida, Yucatan.- At around 14:30 hours.
Border Patrol detained nine-year-old US citizen for more than 30 hours on her way to school
US Customs and Border Protection officials detained.