Mérida, Yucatan.- On Wednesday March 11th, a fire was registered in the property located on Calle 28 number 155, on the corner with Avenida Cupules, García Ginerés neighborhood.
The owner of the property apparently lit a candle and left it on top of a table. Later, the candle fell and reached a piece of wooden furniture, which caught fire.
The fire spread to other parts of the house, where fortunately there was no one.
Closets, clothing and other items were burned. Three rooms of the property were affected.
Agents of the Mérida Fire Department put out the flames and no injuries were reported.The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Río Lagartos fishermen remove their nets in favor of Flamingo
Fishermen from Río Lagartos and staff.
State government delivers 600 sacks of sorghum seed and 250 of sugar to farmers
Tekax, Yucatán (January 23, 2021).- Producers.
Gustavo Rodríguez Vega, Archbishop of Yucatán tests positive for Covid
MÉRIDA, YUCATAN (January 23, 2021).- This.
Mexican Alejandro Lemus breaks freediving world record in Yucatan cenote
Cenotillo, Yucatán (January 23, 2020).- With.
Hundreds of National Guard agents tested positive for Covid.
The problem was exacerbated when thousands.
In Mexico 12 airports will conduct COVID tests for those traveling to the U.S.
This measure will begin to be.
United States, Mexico, and Guatemala close their borders to migrant caravans due to the pandemic.
Last Monday, Guatemalan police and soldiers.
Mexico’s COVID-19 pandemic out of control.
On Saturday, Mexico reported 149,844 deaths.
New suspension against Tren Maya in three areas of Yucatán.
The authorities will not be able.
Mérida City Council confirms cancellation of Carnival 2021
The Mérida City Council informs that.