Home Headlines Man accidentally dies placing solar panels in Mérida

Man accidentally dies placing solar panels in Mérida

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

A worker was on the roof of a property in Montes de Amé

In the context of the high temperatures recorded in Yucatán this Monday, a man died while he was working on the roof of a property, in the Montes de Amé subdivision, north of Mérida.

After the death was confirmed, companions of the victim, about 45 years old, stated that everything was going as usual, placing solar panels on a property on 33 x 46 and 48 streets, and suddenly they realized that their companion was reddish and he vanished.

They also mentioned that before his collapse, the man had already stated that he was too hot.

Seeing that he did not respond, the workers quickly told the owners of the house what had happened, and 911 was notified.

Paramedics went to the home but the man had already died. Firefighters also arrived, who required a crane to lower the body from the roof.

Finally, forensic personnel carried out the corresponding work.

It remained to be determined whether the cause of death was due to the strong temperatures, a heart attack, or something else.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin