Home Business-newBusiness Congress and convention tourism grow in Quintana Roo

Congress and convention tourism grow in Quintana Roo

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

The Mexican Caribbean has achieved great strength in the congress and convention industry, hence practically the entire hotel offer includes spaces for this segment, highlighted Bernardo Cueto Riestra, Secretary of Tourism of Quintana Roo.

“We have great strength in this segment we have been chosen to carry out various international events in this industry, which sees Quintana Roo as one of the main powers in terms of congresses and conventions,” said the official.

The destination, he said, has an ideal infrastructure to celebrate all types of events, hence the hotel offer constantly receives congresses, conventions, and weddings, which also allows it to generate that influx that takes away tourism’s seasonality.

80% of travelers who come to the Mexican Caribbean do so for sun and sand, so within that remaining 20% ​​is the group segment and it has been growing about the objective of the trip.

“Much of the 80% of sun and sand is also used to generate, whether it is a congress work activity and also the objective of this decision is to have the presence of our beaches and the option to visit our destinations,” he stated.

For this reason, he insisted, today the offer that is being built in the Mexican Caribbean always includes spaces for meetings, because hotel operators have realized the strength that the destination has in that sector.

They also glimpse the possibilities they also have to attract not only travelers looking for a break from the sun, and the beach but also conventions, congresses, and work meetings that take advantage of the benefits of the state in terms of connectivity and tourist attractions to carry out their events.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin