Home Headlines Paramedics save a baby from choking with a toy in Ciudad Caucel

Paramedics save a baby from choking with a toy in Ciudad Caucel

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

SSP paramedics saved the life of a baby who had difficulty breathing in Ciudad Caucel de Mérida.

The mother realized that her little son had a small plastic toy stuck in his throat and was having trouble breathing, so she quickly called 911 for help.

The Emergency Medical Technicians worked hard and managed to recover the minor and immediately transferred him to a hospital.

The relatives and settlers praised the work of the paramedics whom they considered professional and dedicated to their work.

The events occurred on Wednesday, March 13th, on 117-A Street between 106-A and 106-B in the Ciudad Caucel subdivision.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin