Home Health Three-year-old suffers second-degree burns at home accident

Three-year-old suffers second-degree burns at home accident

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

Kinchil, Yucatán (December 4, 2023).- A child, just 3 years old, suffered second-degree burns after a container of hot water fell on him.

The event occurred this Saturday in a house on 28th Street between 23rd and 25th in the Glorieta neighborhood of this town, where a father while adding a bowl of hot water to bathe his three-year-old son, ran causing him to fall. He stumbled to knock over the “pot” and ended up burning his leg, as well as his left buttock.

After what happened, the relatives notified the emergency number (9-1-1) and when the Emergency Medical Technicians of the Red Cross arrived, they were in charge of treating him and transferring him to the Agustín O’Horán Hospital in Mérida for better care. medical.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin