Home Headlines Buctzotz family lost everything in a fire

Buctzotz family lost everything in a fire

by Yucatan Times
0 comment
photograph of a burning fire

A family from Buctzotz lived a real-life tragedy when they saw their house consumed in a fire, just a few days before Christmas.

The events occurred around midnight on Monday, December 18th, when members of the family were cooking a pot of tamales, which is the owner’s daily sale, on a property located on 9 x 10 and 8 streets near the soccer field.

A spark jumped from the candle and the house built of wood and cardboard was ablaze in a matter of minutes, in a moment, the flames consumed the belongings of the whole family.

Firefighters and agents of the state and municipal police arrived at the site while neighbors, family, and friends joined together to try to put out the flames.

The owner of the property, identified as Adela “N”, had gone out to carry out an errand and upon returning she found the the terrible scene.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.

Newsletter

Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
-
00:00
00:00
Update Required Flash plugin
-
00:00
00:00