Home Headlines Worker dies electrocuted in Montebello, northern Merida

Worker dies electrocuted in Montebello, northern Merida

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

A man died electrocuted while doing his job this Wednesday, November 8, on a pole in the Montebello neighborhood, north of Mérida, in addition to a colleague of his ending up hospitalized.

The tragic accident occurred right on 23rd Street, intersection with 10th Avenue, near the Mérida Periférico.

The victim, a worker at a CFE concession company, was at the top of a pole, apparently medium voltage, when he was shocked.

It was difficult for police and firefighters to rescue the body, which after the unloading was held at the top of the pole, with a harness around the waist.

For this rescue and other related tasks, the power supply to the area was temporarily cut off. At the site, it was also found out that a colleague of the worker, upon seeing that he had been electrocuted, tried to help him, but he also received a shock, was injured, and was hospitalized, without his state of health being revealed in detail.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin