Home Headlines A worker dies electrocuted at a nightclub in Mérida

A worker dies electrocuted at a nightclub in Mérida

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

A man of approximately 60 years old and an electrician lost his life this Wednesday, September 13, while working at a nightclub in the eastern part of the Mérida Periférico.

The accident occurred when the man was on the roof of the building, located near the bridge at the exit to Kanasín, and was taking measurements with a flexometer when suddenly the metal of the instrument touched some electricity cables.

Given this, the man received a strong shock and because he was on the edge of the roof he fell from a height of just over four meters.

It was indicated that one of the neighbors noticed what happened, so he notified the emergency services. After the report, elements of the Kanasín Municipal Police, as well as the Secretariat of Public Security (SSP) and paramedics arrived at the scene, and confirmed that the man no longer had vital signs.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin