Home Headlines Volkswagen Bug reduced to ashes on the Ucú-Hunucmá road

Volkswagen Bug reduced to ashes on the Ucú-Hunucmá road

by Yucatan Times
0 comment

A voracious fire broke out inside a Volkswagen Bug, better known in Mexico as “Vocho”, on the afternoon of Sunday, July 16, in the Ucú-Hunucmá road, apparently caused by a short circuit in the car’s electric system.

The situation began when the driver realized that the engine began to smoke, so he stopped the vehicle and parked on the edge of the road, near the entrance to the Yaxché community.

However the motorist called the emergency numbers and the firefighters arrived, nothing could be done and the car was reduced to ashes. A total loss, but at least there were no injuries.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.

Newsletter

Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
-
00:00
00:00
Update Required Flash plugin
-
00:00
00:00