Do you like lemon pie? Try this delicious lemon and orange tart that leaves you with a delicious fresh sensation.
- 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and powdered sugar. Add the butter and mix until the dough is smooth.
- Add the egg and mix well. Add the lemon and orange zest and mix again.
- Grease a cake pan and place the batter on the bottom and sides.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, orange juice, granulated sugar and eggs. Beat well.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cooled pie crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the mixture is firm.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating with powdered sugar.