For the hot days, enjoy a refreshing avocado ice cream.
2 ripe avocados
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 cup of milk cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 pinch of salt
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit and skin. Place the flesh in a bowl and add the lemon juice and salt.
- Blend the avocados with a blender or food processor until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the milk, heavy cream and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the avocado mixture to the milk and cream mixture and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a freezer-safe container and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Every 30 minutes, remove the container from the freezer and stir the mixture to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Once the mixture is frozen, remove the ice cream from the freezer and let stand for a few minutes before serving.
- You can serve it with some fresh mint leaves or pieces of avocado on top to decorate.