Home Headlines A man was seriously injured after a stove exploded in his face in Yucatan

A man was seriously injured after a stove exploded in his face in Yucatan

by Sofia Navarro
0 comment

A family in Yucatan experienced moments of terror and panic when a man was reported seriously injured after a stove exploded in his face.

The victim, Fredy Uh Hu, 47, suffered serious injuries and burns after the appliance exploded while he was preparing food at the property where he works as a watchman in the town of Kopté, in the municipality of Motul.

Although everything seemed to be going normally, it is believed that the man was not careful and the gas leaked, causing the explosion when he lit the stove.

After the accident, a call to 911 alerted emergency services, and the Municipal Police and the State Secretariat of Public Security of Yucatan (SSP) attended the scene.

While a municipal ambulance was initially dispatched to transport the victim to a hospital, due to the serious burns he sustained, it was necessary to call for assistance from the SSP ambulance Y-28, which transported him to the Social Security Hospital in Motul.

It is worth noting that following the stove explosion, the local fire department, headed by Isidro Lopez Alvarez, also attended the scene.

TYT Newsroom

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Our Company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consect etur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.


Laest News

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
Update Required Flash plugin