This smoothie is packed with nutrients and protein from the Greek yogurt, and the frozen banana and mixed berries provide natural sweetness and fiber. It’s also easy to customize by using different types of frozen fruit or adding other ingredients like spinach, nut butter, or protein powder. Enjoy!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other type of milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add the frozen banana and mixed berries to a blender.
- Add the Greek yogurt and almond milk to the blender.
- If desired, add the honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract to the blender for extra sweetness and flavor.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk or water to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately. You can also add some toppings to the smoothie, such as granola, chia seeds, or fresh berries.