This amazing, quick and easy recipe is perfect for a sweet treat! Do not worry it doesn’t take much time to make and you can share it with family, friends or even your co-workers, we promise they’ll just can’t get enough!
(Taste of Home).-
- 1 pound (4 cups) chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package (16 ounces, 14×9-inch sheets) of frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 13×9-in. baking dish with cooking spray. Combine walnuts and cinnamon.
- Unroll phyllo dough. Layer 2 sheets of phyllo in a prepared pan; brush with butter. Repeat with 6 more sheets of phyllo, brushing every other 1 with butter. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup nut mixture in the pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of honey. Add 2 more phyllo sheets, brushing with butter; sprinkle another 1/2 cup nut mixture and 2 tablespoons of honey over phyllo. Repeat layers 6 times. Top with remaining phyllo sheets, brushing every other 1 with butter.
- Using a sharp knife, score the surface to make 24 squares. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 25-30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour before serving.
more recommended stories
It’s official! The Merida Marathon will take place on Sunday, January 8, 2023
Marathon Merida Banorte Once again, the.
Wakanda Forever” actor to give presentations in Mérida
Josué Maychi, the actor from Campeche.
Married couple’s pickup truck overturns and ends up catching fire
A young man and his pregnant.
Handicrafts are a good option for a Christmas gift
Handicrafts are products made with the.
Yucatecan Maya writer receives Award for Indigenous Literature of the Americas at FIL Guadalajara
Literature has the power to give.
Enjoy the ‘Paseo Navideño de las Flores’ with new venues in Yucatán
As part of the free options.
Hurricane Lisa Will Cause Heavy Rains in Southeastern Mexico
Lisa is 100 kilometers north of.
These are the best cities to live in overseas around the world, according to expats (CDMX is # 3)
(INTERNATIONS).- Thousands of expats shared their.
Eggplant, aubergine or brinjal is a.
Yucatan reconfirms why it is a travel trend for 2023
As part of the so-called “Travel.