After reporting that dozens of inhabitants of Seyé suffered from food poisoning after eating Cochinita Pibil in the town of Seyé, the City Council reported that the Department of Protection Against Sanitary Risks of the Government of the State of Yucatán shut down the place where the food was prepared where the people got sick.
The Health authorities indicated that visits to the meat suppliers will also be made to find the origin of the problem.
Similarly, the municipal authorities ask the population to understand and respect the situation, since, in addition to the people who got sick, there are other merchants who were also involuntarily affected by this fact.
Finally, it was explained that the necessary measures are being taken to care for the sick, in addition to carrying out the necessary investigations.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Campeche Prosecutor’s Office carried out a search warrant in the house of “Alito” Moreno
The Campeche Prosecutor’s Office carried out.
After a shark attack, teenager will have her leg amputated in Florida
The teenager who survived a shark attack last.
Hurricane Bonnie drops heavy rain on the Mexican Pacific Coast but causes little damage
Hurricane Bonnie moved roughly parallel to.
US Immigration detention facility near empty
A sprawling, privately run detention center.
Expansion of the Port of Progreso will increase its capacity by 6%
According to the Master Program of.
Progreso celebrates its 151st anniversary
In Puerto Progreso, the holiday season.
Femicide protocol activated in Merida’s Francisco de Montejo subdivision
A woman was found dead inside.
Renán Barrera present at the anniversary of the Cuxtal Ecological Reserve
Within the framework of the 29th.
Man gunned down in Timucuy, Yucatan
Investigations continue around a tragic incident.
SCOTUS supports Biden’s initiative to end Trump ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday.