MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (January 3, 2022).- The Autonomous University of Yucatan UADY, joins the preventive measures to reduce risks and prevent the spread of this virus in our society and in the university community.
Notice to the university community and society in general:
In relation to the statement issued by this University on December 14th, 2021 and based on the statement of the State Government dated December 31, 2021 in which various measures are established for the safe return to classes, the Autonomous University of Yucatán (UADY) reports:
- The classes of the intensive winter period, scheduled from January 4 to 24, 2022 in Preparatory Schools One and Two, as well as in the Academic Unit of Baccalaureate with Community Interaction (UABIC), will be held in virtual mode. As of January 27, 2022, the start date of the semester period in these campuses, the classes will be carried out in the face-to-face mode.
- In the case of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, the classes for the semester period will begin on January 10, 2022 in the virtual modality and as of January 31, 2022, they will return to the face-to-face modality.
- For face-to-face classes, capacities of 75 to 100 percent will be maintained in all UADY campuses at their different educational levels.
- The academic, administrative, manual and managerial staff will be working in person at the university premises as of January 4th, 2022 for the attention of the students and the different educational services.
- The UADY will continue with all the prevention measures indicated in the health protocols developed by the Faculties of Nursing and Medicine, in addition to continuing to pay attention to the logistics issues established by the Faculty of Chemical Engineering.
- The university authorities will continue in close contact with the state and federal governments, in such a way that they will attend to the recommendations of the experts of the Public Health Committee, epidemiologists and the Yucatan Health Secretariat (SSY), to continue with a safe return to lessons.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
According to Interpol and DEA, mafias from 12 countries operate in Quintana Roo
A DEA report revealed that the.
Trans activist member of AMLO’s Morena party murdered in Mexico City
Ximena García activist of the LGBTIII.
Chichen Itza tourist guides report proficiency in languages they do not speak
Complex cycle of corruption VALLADOLID, YUCATAN.
Illegal cockfighting raid in Valladolid
Nine arrested in Valladolid, including one.
Bank of Mexico Plans to Launch Digital Currency by 2024
Central bank’s plans aim to foster.
Journalists throughout Mexico say enough of killings and crimes against members of the press
In at least 47 cities in.
Mexico is the worst country in terms of corruption according to the Corruption Perception Index: CPI
The Corruption Perception Index (CPI) is.
US issues security alert in Quintana Roo after Xcaret attack
The Government of the United States.
Passenger bus catches fire while on its way to Uman (Video)
Apparently a short circuit caused the.
Governor Layda Sansores says that Campeche’s “Artificial Island” is just a proposal
The governor said that the artificial.