Businessmen from Yucatan and Mexico confirm their interest in the construction of a park and a housing development in the area of the former La Plancha railway station.
Merida, Yuc. – SEFOET, (January 17, 2022).- Ernesto Herrera Novelo, head of the Ministry of Economic Development and Labor (Sefoet), declared that the local government works in coordination with the National Fund for the Promotion of Tourism (Fonatur) for the development of the strategy that seeks to bring private investment to this area of the city.
The state official said that this year the project could be completed, which would have citizen participation.
The strategy of the State Executive includes the sale of a part of the land of “La Plancha” to the private initiative, which would allow the realization of the park project for this site.
It is intended that 70% of the land, something like 18 hectares, could be used for the park, while the remaining 30% of the land would be used for real estate development.
“The idea is to make it a 100% private investment project, but with the participation of the State and Municipal governments, as well as the residents of the area who will be giving their ideas,” Ernesto Herrera said.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Despite the evidence, AMLO denies spying on critics and minimizes facts
He claimed that his opponents seek.
Ex-Beatle Ringo Starr cancels North American tour
Sir Ringo Starr has cancelled several.
Ken Salazar, personally monitored by Sedena
In December 2021, four months after.
After months of controversy, Elon Musk will be the owner of Twitter
“The company’s intention is to close.
AMLO confirms that the Army will have an airline with 10 leased aircraft and insists on including the presidential airplane
President of Mexico, Andrés Manuel López.
Senators approve extension of Armed Forces in public security tasks
Sedena stated that the ‘Pegasus’ system.
Mexican army bought Pegasus in 2019 to spy on activists and journalists
An investigation reveals that the ‘malware’.
As of this Monday, Yucatán has a new Labor Justice System
Conciliation and Arbitration Boards (Junta de.
R’Bonney Gabriel becomes the first ever Asian American to win Miss USA
Filipino American R’Bonney Gabriel made history.
Pink October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month,.