The economic impact derived from the Covid-19 pandemic has forced all of Yucatan to take drastic measures such as personnel cuts, according to a study.
Mérida, Yucatán.- 42 percent of the 130,000 companies registered in Yucatán (according to Inegi) have resorted to measures such as reducing payroll, cutting personnel and providing incentives to those who come to work in person.
The above was propitiated by the economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to studies by the consulting firm Sistemas Humanos, which revealed the following information:
Of the more than 54 thousand companies that implemented this measure, 47.5 percent (more than 25 thousand) reduced them from 5 to 39 percent; 37.5 percent (more than 20 thousand), from 40 to 69 percent, and 15 percent (more than 8 thousand), from 70 to 90 percent.
The study “Las Empresas en México ante el Covid-19“, highlights that 58 percent of the 75,400 companies, continue to pay the full salary in the pandemic. In addition, 57 percent of the workers work from home, and the remaining 43 percent work in person or in hybrid mode.
It also points out that 57 percent of the companies have a defined salary policy and only 32 percent have a differentiated one for the different regions in the country in which they operate, which takes into account elements such as the regional market or the cost of living in the area.
more recommended stories
Valladolid, Yucatan and Valladolid, Spain strenghten ties at Madrid’s FITUR 2022
“Valladolid has enormous development potential, which.
A truck driver drives 20 km in the opposite direction in the Mérida-Cancún Hwy (Watch Video)
During its journey, the truck almost.
Mauricio Vila to watch closely the Maya Train Project construction works in Yucatan
Governor Mauricio Vila Dosal held a.
Morelos Governor Cuauhtémoc Blanco denounces narco-political network in the state
Lots of politicians have ties to.
Villa María and its cenote, the natural attraction inside the historic center of Mérida
Only three known cenotes remain within.
Yucatan beekeepers position the state in first place nationwide in honey production
Among the Maya inheritances that Yucatan.
Vila and Fonatur Director reaffirm their commitment to continue promoting projects
Vila Dosal and the federal official.
Mexican Navy will take control of the security at Mérida Airport
The Mexican Navy (SEMAR) will be.
Yucatan Restaurant Sector severely affected by the unstoppable price increase
The restaurants are resisting this increase.
Expansion of the Electric Network in Chelem, Yucatan
Progreso City Council, will expand the.