Mérida, Yucatán, (August 25, 2021) .- The Plenary of the State Congress will put to a vote this Wednesday the 25th, the issue of equal marriage, in an extraordinary session scheduled for 11 am.
This Tuesday the third extraordinary period of sessions of the third year of constitutional exercise was convened, in which various issues will be addressed, including the opinion that reforms article 94 of the State Constitution on equal marriage.
There is also the proposed agreement for the Plenary Hall to be called the Hall of Constituent Sessions of 1918.
In addition, the following opinions were listed:
- To modify the Law of the State Prosecutor’s Office, the Criminal Code and the Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Provision of Services related to movable property, regarding the Creation of the Law on Food Debtors.
- By which Jorge Parra Arceo is not ratified, as counselor of the Judiciary of the Judicial Power and issues the call for candidates to submit proposals to elect a counselor of the Judiciary.
- Whereby the Congress approves the inscription on the wall of honor of the legend: Bicentennial of the Armed Navy 1821-2021.
- Appointment of the provisional Council of Uayma (this is a proposal that will be made during the session).
- To call extraordinary elections in the municipality of Uayma.
- By which the Organic Law of the Judicial Power of the State is modified.
- By which a chapter called Conversion Therapies is added to title XI containing article 243-Ter1 of the State Penal Code.
- By which modifies the Penal Code regarding the imprescriptibility of the crime of femicide.
- By which the Family Code is reformed in the matter of preferential assignment of parental authority of minors in case of homicide or femicide, among those who share it.
Source: Yucatan ahora
more recommended stories
Mauricio Vila Dosal declares in an interview that he wants to run for the presidency
Mauricio Vila Dosal, governor of Yucatan,.
$35 million more will be invested in the Chetumal Industrial Park
The resources will be used for.
A wide array of activities this weekend as part of the 151 anniversary of Progreso
Mayor Julián Zacarías Curi invites all.
AMLO inaugurates oil refinery although it’s not yet operational
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador.
Bonnie, the new tropical storm in the Atlantic is taking a weird route
The Atlantic hurricane season’s second named.
US Attorney says that Texan women could start traveling to Mexico for abortions
A US immigration attorney said advocacy.
Evacuation of Plaza Fiesta due to the explosion of a gas tank
On Friday, July 1st, around 2.
Merida will have the first Public Veterinary Hospital in all of Southeast Mexico
Governor Mauricio Vila Dosal and Mayor.
Bolivia will produce toothpaste made from coca leaves
The government of Bolivia announced that.
Yucatan is consolidated as one of the states with the largest number of employment sources
Yucatan continues to advance in the.