Mérida, Yucatán, (August 25, 2021) .- The Plenary of the State Congress will put to a vote this Wednesday the 25th, the issue of equal marriage, in an extraordinary session scheduled for 11 am.
This Tuesday the third extraordinary period of sessions of the third year of constitutional exercise was convened, in which various issues will be addressed, including the opinion that reforms article 94 of the State Constitution on equal marriage.
There is also the proposed agreement for the Plenary Hall to be called the Hall of Constituent Sessions of 1918.
In addition, the following opinions were listed:
- To modify the Law of the State Prosecutor’s Office, the Criminal Code and the Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Provision of Services related to movable property, regarding the Creation of the Law on Food Debtors.
- By which Jorge Parra Arceo is not ratified, as counselor of the Judiciary of the Judicial Power and issues the call for candidates to submit proposals to elect a counselor of the Judiciary.
- Whereby the Congress approves the inscription on the wall of honor of the legend: Bicentennial of the Armed Navy 1821-2021.
- Appointment of the provisional Council of Uayma (this is a proposal that will be made during the session).
- To call extraordinary elections in the municipality of Uayma.
- By which the Organic Law of the Judicial Power of the State is modified.
- By which a chapter called Conversion Therapies is added to title XI containing article 243-Ter1 of the State Penal Code.
- By which modifies the Penal Code regarding the imprescriptibility of the crime of femicide.
- By which the Family Code is reformed in the matter of preferential assignment of parental authority of minors in case of homicide or femicide, among those who share it.
Source: Yucatan ahora
more recommended stories
Cancun airport operating under 500 daily flights for 26 consecutive days due to Omicron
After a positive streak of 26.
Turkmenistan wants to shut down the ‘Gates of Hell’ for good (Watch Video)
‘Gates of Hell’ may soon shut.
Lopez Obrador back in his morning press conference after only one week of testing positive for Covid
AMLO returned to his morning news.
SSP suspends clandestine party with alcohol, drugs and 30 minors in Kanasin, Yucatan
Two people were arrested for holding.
An eco-friendly way to keep street cats warm in Egypt goes viral (Watch Video)
In Giza, Egypt locals came up.
Yucatan Tourism Sector fears cancellation of conventions due to the increase in Covid-19 infections
Tourist Sector asks the population to.
Local businessmen express their interest to invest in La Plancha
Businessmen from Yucatan and Mexico confirm their.
Dispute over land leaves a seriously injured person in Halachó, Yucatan (Watch Video)
Violence breaks out in a Halachó.
Massive Icefish breeding colony discovered in Antarctica
A polar research exploration has discovered.
Tulum Hotel Association re-elects leader for three more years
David Ortiz Mena will be president.