Mérida, Yucatán, (August 25, 2021) .- The Plenary of the State Congress will put to a vote this Wednesday the 25th, the issue of equal marriage, in an extraordinary session scheduled for 11 am.
This Tuesday the third extraordinary period of sessions of the third year of constitutional exercise was convened, in which various issues will be addressed, including the opinion that reforms article 94 of the State Constitution on equal marriage.
There is also the proposed agreement for the Plenary Hall to be called the Hall of Constituent Sessions of 1918.
In addition, the following opinions were listed:
- To modify the Law of the State Prosecutor’s Office, the Criminal Code and the Law of Acquisitions, Leases and Provision of Services related to movable property, regarding the Creation of the Law on Food Debtors.
- By which Jorge Parra Arceo is not ratified, as counselor of the Judiciary of the Judicial Power and issues the call for candidates to submit proposals to elect a counselor of the Judiciary.
- Whereby the Congress approves the inscription on the wall of honor of the legend: Bicentennial of the Armed Navy 1821-2021.
- Appointment of the provisional Council of Uayma (this is a proposal that will be made during the session).
- To call extraordinary elections in the municipality of Uayma.
- By which the Organic Law of the Judicial Power of the State is modified.
- By which a chapter called Conversion Therapies is added to title XI containing article 243-Ter1 of the State Penal Code.
- By which modifies the Penal Code regarding the imprescriptibility of the crime of femicide.
- By which the Family Code is reformed in the matter of preferential assignment of parental authority of minors in case of homicide or femicide, among those who share it.
Source: Yucatan ahora
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
In 59 days, the Tianguis Turístico de México will kick off in Mérida
Mérida, Yucatán, (September 18, 2021).- This.
Son finds the lifeless body of his elderly mother wrapped in a piece of cloth in Maní, Yucatán
MANÍ, Yucatán, (September 18, 2021).- Margarita.
Free campaign to vaccinate your pet against rabies starts Sunday, September 19th in Yucatán
The campaign will be held from.
Walmart security guard gunned down in Cancun
A woman who was shopping for.
Subjects break into Mérida´s home and abduct a child in legal action for custody
Mérida, Yucatán, (September 17, 2021).- Alleged.
Yucatan State Government does not grant permits for Christian Nodal’s concert in Mérida
Mérida, Yucatán, (September 17, 2021).- Through.
Young man missing in the municipality of Opichén was found lifeless two days later
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (September 17, 2021).- After.
FGE rules out kidnapping and execution of radio station executive
Mérida, Yucatán, (September 17, 2021).- The.
Cuba’s parliament to analyze same-sex marriage
The draft of a new family.
New construction regulations in Quintana Roo guarantee access to people with disabilities
The regulation will make it compulsory.