Coronavirus cases of July 13, 2021: 314 hospitalized and 255 infections
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 14, 2021).- The number of deaths from Covid-19 continued to increase in this new wave that hits Yucatán, as 20 Covid related deaths were reported in the last 24 hours.
In its daily report, the Ministry of Health said that 314 patients were admitted in public hospitals, and 255 new infections of Covid-19 were officially recorded in Yucatán.
The 20 deceased is the highest number so far this year and in the last 10 months.
In total, there are already 50,739 infections since the coronavirus pandemic arrived in the state, on March 13th, 2020.
There are also 43,548 recovered patients and 4,745 deceased.
This is the medical report for this Tuesday, July 13th:
As has been pointed out, in the economic reopening the most important data are hospital occupancy and daily admissions. Tuesday 13th, we have 314 patients in public hospitals.
43,548 patients have already recovered: they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious. This figure represents 85% of the total registered infections, which is 50,739.
Today 255 new infections of Coronavirus were detected.
- 73 in Mérida,
- 28 in Kanasín,
- 19 in Hunucmá,
- 15 in Ticul,
- 12 in Valladolid,
- 10 in Maxcanú,
- 9 in Motul and in Umán,
- 8 in Acanceh and Progreso,
- 7 in Izamal, Tixkokob and Tizimín,
- 5 in Buctzotz,
- and 5 foreigners;
- 4 in Muna and in Oxkutzcab,
- 3 in Halachado,
- 2 in Conkal and Kinchil,
- and 1 in Chankom, Chapab, Cuncunul, Dzilam de Bravo, Dzilam González, Espita, Kopomá, Samahil, Seyé, Suma, Teabo, Tekax, Tekom, Telchac Puerto, Temozón, Tixpéual, Uayma and Yaxcabá.
Of the 50,739 positive cases, 441 are from another country or state.
Specifically, in Mérida, 31,226 people have been diagnosed with Coronavirus (accumulated cases as of July 12), living in:
- 8,703 in the North zone
- 8,023 in the East zone
- 2,910 in the Downtown area
- 4,361 in the South zone
- 7,229 in the Poniente area
Unfortunately, in this medical report, 20 deaths have been registered:
- 1.- 53-year-old male from Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Quintana Roo No comorbidities
- 2.- 38-year-old male from Mérida Without comorbidities
- 3.- Male 34 years of Conkal Obesity
- 4.- 46-year-old female from Mérida HAS / DM / Obesity
- 5.- 46-year-old female from Mérida HAS / DM
- 6.- Male 70 years of Mérida Smoking / SAH / DM
- 7.- 43-year-old female from Mérida Immunosuppression / SAH
- 8.- 63-year-old male from Maxcanú DM / HAS
- 9.- Male 46 years of Merida Obesity
- 10.- 59-year-old female from Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Quintana Roo HAS
- 11.- 60-year-old male from Yaxcabá DM
- 12.- 52-year-old female from Mérida Without comorbidities
- 13.- 54-year-old female from Mérida DM / HAS
- 14.- Male 46 years of Merida Obesity
- 15.- Male 45 years of breast DM / Obesity
- 16.- 44-year-old female from Temozón Without comorbidities
- 17.- 41-year-old female from Mérida DM / Obesity
- 18.- 50-year-old female from Chumayel DM / HAS / Obesity
- 19.- 67-year-old female from Mérida Without comorbidities
- 20.- 88-year-old female from Ticul DM / HAS / Obesity
Acronyms: SYSTEMIC ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION (SAH), DIABETES MELLITUS (DM), and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CRF).
In total, there are 4,745 people who died from the Coronavirus.
Of the active cases, 2,132 are stable, isolated, monitored by SSY medical personnel; have mild symptoms.
As already mentioned, 314 of the positive cases are in public hospitals and in total isolation. There are other patients awaiting diagnosis.
The age range of the cases is from 1 month to 107 years.
more recommended stories
Fonatur accused of logging more than 144 hectares of forest land for the Tren Maya
MÉRIDA, MX.- Civil associations have joined.
Yacht catches fire on the high seas off the shore of Celestún
The yacht “Juan Pablo” at the.
Mauricio Vila promotes Yucatan during the meeting of governors with the United States Ambassador
Villahermosa, Tabasco, (October 21, 2021) .-.
Greenpeace asks Profepa to investigate alleged illegal planting of transgenic soybeans and corn in Campeche
MÉRIDA, MX.- The international group Greenpeace.
Fossil stuck in 100 million-year-old amber is oldest “true crab” ever discovered
In 2015, two researchers stumbled across.
We still have five weeks left to 2021 hurricane season
The 2021 hurricane season hasn’t been.
Increased feeling of insecurity among Merida residents (INEGI)
Mérida, Yucatán.- Insecurity perception indexes throughout.
FGE arrests two men for child abuse in Yucatan
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (October 21, 2021) .-.
Agustín Gusto, the first wine produced in Valladolid, Yucatán
Valladolid, Yucatán.- The Agustín Gusto restaurant,.
Mérida’s 2022 municipal budget proposal is ready
Merida will prioritize health services, security.