Mèrida, Yuc., May 05, 2021.- Pambazos are an exquisite typical dish of Mexican cuisine and one of our favorites. Therefore, today here at The Yucatan Times we share the recipe to prepare them easily and quickly. Enjoy them!
Exquisite pambazos step by step. It is easier than you think!
- 8 pambazo breads (if you can’t find them, you can use teleras or bolillos).
- 6 or 7 guajillo chili peppers clean, that is, without seeds, the peduncle and without the tail.
- 1/4 of onion and half finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 350 grams of chorizo
- One garlic clove
- A cup with a quarter of water
- 3 medium potatoes cut into small / medium chunks
- 1/4 of cream
- Once you have the chiles ready and washed, put them to cook in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. When you feel that they are already tender, drain them and place them in the blender.
- Next, add the water, onion, and garlic and blend until smooth. Then, strain it and pour it into a container.
- Besides, fry the chorizo together with the potatoes and mix from time to time with the help of a wooden shovel or other utensil.
- Once the potatoes are soft and the chorizo is well cooked, remove from the heat and let them drain so that the excess fat is removed.
- Later, cut the loaves in half (you can remove the excess crumb if there is any) and fill them with the potatoes with chorizo.
- Then, heat a pan with a little oil, lightly bathe the breads with the sauce and place the stuffed pambazos in the pan.
- Let them cook for three minutes (turn occasionally) and then serve.
- Lastly, add the lettuce and cream to taste. Now yes, enjoy yourself!
Source: Mèxico Desconocido
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
How to make light, fluffy and delicious tamales
When I think of tamales, I immediately.
Opening hours of archaeological zones and museums in Campeche have been modified
Campeche, Camp., (June 22, 2021).- The.
10 Fruits full of nutrients and benefits for your health
YUCATÁN, (June 21, 2021).- Going to.
Stray dogs from Quintana Roo travel to Canada to start a new life
QUINTANA ROO, (June 21, 2021).- Stray.
‘Holchoch’ Gastronomic Fair in Campeche, Sunday, June 20
What is a Jolchoch (Holchoch)? Holchoch.
Kinich, a culinary oasis in Izamal, the yellow Magic Town of Yucatán
Izamal, Yucatán, (June 16, 2021).- Kinich.
Summer solstice in Chichen-Itzá will take place next Sunday, June 20
Mérida, Yucatán, (June 17, 2021).- “Next.
Discover the properties of dates
(June 15, 2021).- Dates are high.
Bad weather and pets do not get along… Get ready for hurricane season
WORLD, (June 16, 2021).- With the.
US bans dog imports from more than 100 countries
The US Centers for Disease Control.