Mèrida, Yuc., May 05, 2021.- Pambazos are an exquisite typical dish of Mexican cuisine and one of our favorites. Therefore, today here at The Yucatan Times we share the recipe to prepare them easily and quickly. Enjoy them!
Exquisite pambazos step by step. It is easier than you think!
- 8 pambazo breads (if you can’t find them, you can use teleras or bolillos).
- 6 or 7 guajillo chili peppers clean, that is, without seeds, the peduncle and without the tail.
- 1/4 of onion and half finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 350 grams of chorizo
- One garlic clove
- A cup with a quarter of water
- 3 medium potatoes cut into small / medium chunks
- 1/4 of cream
- Once you have the chiles ready and washed, put them to cook in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. When you feel that they are already tender, drain them and place them in the blender.
- Next, add the water, onion, and garlic and blend until smooth. Then, strain it and pour it into a container.
- Besides, fry the chorizo together with the potatoes and mix from time to time with the help of a wooden shovel or other utensil.
- Once the potatoes are soft and the chorizo is well cooked, remove from the heat and let them drain so that the excess fat is removed.
- Later, cut the loaves in half (you can remove the excess crumb if there is any) and fill them with the potatoes with chorizo.
- Then, heat a pan with a little oil, lightly bathe the breads with the sauce and place the stuffed pambazos in the pan.
- Let them cook for three minutes (turn occasionally) and then serve.
- Lastly, add the lettuce and cream to taste. Now yes, enjoy yourself!
Source: Mèxico Desconocido
more recommended stories
Progreso inaugurates a “pedestrian walkway for diversity”
Progreso inaugurated its pedestrian walkway for.
Shanghai Disney to reopen on Thursday, June 30th
The Walt Disney Co’s (DIS.N) Shanghai Disney Resort.
Courtyard by Marriot Merida Downtown celebrates its first anniversary of successful operation
Mérida, Yucatán, June 2022.- With a.
Yucatecan chess players are selected for the Pan American Championship in Uruguay
Yucatán will have six selected players.
Exhibition match between the women’s softball teams Las Amazonas and La Natividad
A friendly match between the women’s.
Rotary Clubs presented their new presidents in the Yucatan
In a press conference, the five.
A new wave of Americans seeks better, cheaper living in Mexico
Greg Prasker says he has been.
Happy Father’s Day!
Father’s Day is here, and some of us.
International brand Nutella chose the Yucatecan “Marquesitas” for a special marketing campaign
As part of its Summer campaign,.
Maya Indigenous Artisan Fair Expo at Santa Ana, downtown Merida
You can admire and purchase creations.