Merida, Yucatàn, (April 22, 2021).- An outbreak of fire occurred this morning at the Fuddruckers restaurant premises, in Plaza Altabrisa, where firefighters from the SSP and even an ambulance were mobilized.
Fortunately the employees were able to control the fire and everything was just a good scare.
The incident occurred today April 22, a few minutes ago and the manager of the establishment, upon seeing the flames, contacted the emergency number 9-1-1
Employees quickly mobilized and managed to control the fire with a fire extinguisher.
Fuddruckers is located inside Plaza Altabrisa. The outbreak of fire was caused by a short circuit in an emergency lamp.
Source: Yucatàn Ahora
more recommended stories
Altars exhibition will return to the tourist corridor of Calle 59, in Campeche
CAMPECHE, (October 23, 2021) .- After canceling.
Guides will participate in “alternative tourist tianguis” in the park of Santa Ana in Mérida
They will offer new attractions to.
Ticul Hospital will be ready in 2023, says Mauricio Vila
Merida, Yucatan, (October 23, 2021).- The.
KFC restaurant in eastern Mérida catches fire
Mérida, Yucatán, (October 23, 2021).- This.
Migrants change their course, leave Chiapas bound to Mexico City
Around three thousand migrants left Tapachula,.
Germany issues travel alert to Mexico after killings of foreigners in Tulum
The alert is in addition to.
Man is shot and wounded just a few steps from Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen
Quintana Roo, (October 23, 2021).- The.
Shootings, fires, and blockades, at least 3 injured in Matamoros, Tamaulipas
In Matamoros, Tamaulipas, México a series.
Oaxaca Giant ‘Alebrijes’, conquer New York City with their magic
The giant alebrijes placed in New.
Walmart in Mexico targets low prices despite steep inflation, profit jumps
By Daina Beth Solomon MEXICO CITY.