Mérida, Yucatán, (March 25, 2021).- A food stand in the San Benito market caught fire early in the morning, around 4 a.m., the alarm alerted the firefighters of Station No. 1. According to the fire department, the incident was due to a short circuit in a refrigerator that started the fire.
Fortunately, the Bomberos put out the fire quickly and prevented the fire from spreading to other businesses.
Firefighters from the SSP arrived at the scene and attacked the incident with hoses, throwing jets of water on the fire, which ended up with a refrigerator and dining utensils, among others.
The walls of the place were black because of the smoke that came from the fire.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Degenerate subject rapes an 11-year-old girl with the help of his daughter in Ticul
Tekax, Yucatàn, May 05, 2021.- Miguel.
El Güero Palma will remain in detention for “unclear” complaint: AMLO
The Mexican president said that the.
In Mexico more than 1 million teachers have been vaccinated: SEP
The head of the SEP, Delfina.
I am “at the entire disposal” of the authorities: Marcelo Ebrard
MEXICO CITY, May 05, 2021.- The Secretary.
Playa del Carmen taxi drivers are preparing an online platform for women only
PLAYA DELCAMEN, Q. R., May 05,.
5 de Mayo: The most celebrated Mexican holiday in the US
The Battle of Puebla is more.
Mexico City prosecutor’s office opens homicide investigation after collapse of Metro overpass
MÈXICO, May 05, 2021.- The Attorney.
Jealousy fight ends in tragedy in Prados de Chuburná subdivision
MÉRIDA, Yucatán.- A jealous argument between a young couple ended in.
In Cancun, authorities are looking for the leader of a criminal cell that attacks public transport vehicles
In recent days there have been.
Julián Zacarías, candidate for Mayor of Progreso, fraternizes with a family in Chicxulub Puerto
Progreso, Yucatán, (May 05, 2021).- The.