Choose from a 4, 5, 6, or 7-night stay in Playa del Carmen with a stay at the all-inclusive Hotel Riu Tequila. Indulge in great hotel perks such as free WiFi, 24-hour all-inclusive service, free sun loungers on the beach, four swimming pools and children’s swimming pools with slides, and much more! Spend your days exploring the exciting offerings of Playa del Carmen then experience the vibrant nightlife, whether in the city or on the hotel property!
Book with confidence!
Our Flexible Change Plan is included with this package , allowing you to cancel and rebook at a later date for any reason (even COVID-19) up to 14 days before departure for a full credit that can be used for travel at a later date. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Cancun (CUN)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 4 nights in Playa del Carmen at the Hotel Riu Tequila (all-inclusive basis)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily plus snacks 24-hours per day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24-hours per day, access to all bars at the Riu Tequila, Riu Playacar, and Riu Yucatan hotels, plus regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Sports & activities including daily fitness classes, beach volleyball, windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, bodyboarding, snorkeling, and an introductory scuba diving demonstration at the pool
- Daily entertainment for children and adults plus live music and shows in the evening
- Free entry to “Pacha” discotheque with drinks (open every night)
- All taxes and tips
*Please note: All hotel guests are required to wear an “All-Inclusive” wristband for identification purposes
Great Ways to Explore
- Snorkel through the beautiful Garden of Eden cenote.
- Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum overlooking the bright blue Caribbean sea.
- Dance the night away at Coco Bongo Nightclub.
- Swim with sea turtles at Akumal beach.
- Sink your teeth into authentic street tacos on 30th Ave!
Treat yourself to an all-inclusive getaway in Mexico’s beautiful Playa del Carmen! Indulge in four unforgettable nights of live entertainment, dancing, and fun and fill your days with sightseeing, swimming, and soaking up the sun. Take advantage of your great location to see incredible historical sights, go on excursions, or simply relax at the hotel.
Whether it’s adventure you’re looking for, or tranquility and pampering, you can have it all on this multi-night celebration of Mexico’s favorite beach town.
Helpful links for travel to Mexico:
Please note that some package inclusions may be restricted or unavailable at time of travel. We will substitute them with similar options of equivalent value, as available.
more recommended stories
Disney launches Minnie Catrina, a ‘declaration of love’ to Mexico
The company explained that like its.
5 Things to Know About the Cancun Underwater Museum the MUSA
October 20, 2021.- Known locally as.
“I did what I had to do, I acted in a professional way,” Marcelo Ebrard said
MEXICO CITY, Oct 19 (Reuters) –.
US Congressmen ‘explode’ against AMLO’s electric reform
The congressmen warned that it represents.
In 20 of 32 Mexican states, the epidemiological traffic light is in green
Mexico City, Mexico — Twenty of.
A luxurious truck ends up in the swamp at the Cienega of Progreso, Yucatan
Progreso, Yucatán, October 20, 2021 (ACOM). –.
Police free eight hostages during a bank robbery in Cerro Azul, Veracruz
Cerro Azul, Veracruz — At least.
Use of facemask and other safety measures remain in place in Yucatan
The use of face masks remains.
Canada issues travel alert for insecurity in 13 states of Mexico
It even warns that police officers.
18 cenotes have been cleaned up in Yucatan this year
Mérida, Yucatán.- The cleaning and sanitation.