TEKAX, YUCATÁN.- A tragic event occurred this Monday, December 21st, around 9 in the morning, in the municipality of Tekax, where a man died after receiving an electric shock while waterproofing a roof.
The accident occurred in a house downtown, where Mr. MSJ, 50, was working, accompanied by his son MSE, 23.
Both were carrying out painting and waterproofing work, but due to an oversight, the man’s roller hit the CFE high-tension cables and received a shock that left him unconscious.
His son quickly approached to help him and requested help, but when the paramedics arrived they only confirmed that the man did not have vital signs and he was declared dead, so the corresponding procedures were carried out by police and FGE personnel.
more recommended stories
First electric carriages arrive in Mérida
On May 17th, a ship from.
AMLO says he will announce a list of vacancies for Mexican doctors on May 24
After the controversy generated by the.
Micro-entrepreneurs celebrate the elimination of the use of face masks
The president of the Merida Small.
Traditional Mayan medicine is being revalued at the
If you are interested in traditional.
Once again, the O’Horán hospital is recognized as the best hospital in Southeast Mexico
In a ranking made by the.
SSP investigates the robbery of an ATM in the north of Mérida
On Monday night, agents from the.
Suicides in Yucatan: one more case, this time in Tizimín
Yucatan is coming out of the.
Hot Sale 2022: what is it, when does it start, offers and payment methods
From May 23 to 31, the.
There are 100,000 people missing in Mexico
This Monday, the mark of 100,000.
Difficult decision: Ambassador of Mexico in Canada resigns from his position
Juan José Gómez Camacho, Mexico’s ambassador.