TEKAX, YUCATÁN.- A tragic event occurred this Monday, December 21st, around 9 in the morning, in the municipality of Tekax, where a man died after receiving an electric shock while waterproofing a roof.
The accident occurred in a house downtown, where Mr. MSJ, 50, was working, accompanied by his son MSE, 23.
Both were carrying out painting and waterproofing work, but due to an oversight, the man’s roller hit the CFE high-tension cables and received a shock that left him unconscious.
His son quickly approached to help him and requested help, but when the paramedics arrived they only confirmed that the man did not have vital signs and he was declared dead, so the corresponding procedures were carried out by police and FGE personnel.
more recommended stories
Yucatan Government announces relocation project of Mérida airport
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 27, 2021).- The.
Highway construction threatens mangrove forests in the Yucatan Peninsula
MÉRIDA, YUCATAN.- The Yucatán Peninsula concentrates.
Mexican priest is accused of rape and pederasty committed in 2002, he currently officiates in CDMX
MEXICO CITY, MX.- Although 19 years.
Violent eviction triggers confrontation between police and ‘squatters’ in Tulum (Video)
Tulum, Quibatana Roo, (July 27, 2021).
Over 300 tourists arrive at the beaches of Progreso with the first cruise ship of the year
Mérida, Yucatán.- This Monday, July 26th,.
Saline solution vaccines in Chiapas
CHIAPAS, MX.- An alleged doctor accused.
Campeche businesses ask for more customer service hours
CAMPECHE, (July 27, 2021).- The new.
The coveted 300 hectares of Chapingo University trapped in the middle of Northern Mérida’s real estate growth
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 27, 2021).- Given.
AMLO confirms the creation of a new government-owned Mexican airline
This Monday, July 26, President Andres.
Warm weather and scattered showers expected in Merida this Tuesday, July 27
Tropical wave approaches the Peninsula Mérida,.