Formula 1 revealed that the 2021 season will kick off in Australia in mid-March and will feature the Mexican Grand Prix on October 31.
Formula 1 has revealed the calendar for the 2021 season, with 23 Grands Prix on the provisional schedule for next year. The season will start in Australia in mid-March, finish in Abu Dhabi in early December, and feature the first-ever World Championship race in Saudi Arabia.
Provisional 2021 F1 calendar
- 21 March – Australia (Melbourne)
- 28 March – Bahrain (Sakhir)
- 11 April – China (Shanghai)
- 25 April – TBC (TBC)
- 9 May – Spain (Barcelona)*
- 23 May – Monaco (Monaco)
- 6 June – Azerbaijan (Baku)
- 13 June – Canada (Montreal)
- 27 June – France (Le Castellet)
- 4 July – Austria (Spielberg)
- 18 July – United Kingdom (Silverstone)
- 1 August – Hungary (Budapest)
- 29 August – Belgium (Spa)
- 5 September – Netherlands (Zandvoort)
- 12 September – Italy (Monza)
- 26 September – Russia (Sochi)
- 3 October – Singapore (Singapore)
- 10 October – Japan (Suzuka)
- 24 October – USA (Austin)
- 31 October – Mexico (Mexico City)
- 14 November – Brazil (Sao Paulo)*
- 28 November – Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
- 5 December – Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi)
*Subject to contract
The announcement follows an unprecedented year for Formula 1 in which the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a revised 2020 calendar of 17 races, as F1 became the first international sport to resume its season.
“The plans for 2021 have involved extensive dialogue with all promoters and their local and national authorities at a time of ongoing fluidity related to the global pandemic,” read an F1 statement. ”Formula 1 and the FIA put in place robust health and safety measures to allow the revised 2020 season to restart and run effectively.
This tentative calendar is still subject to approval by the FIA World Motor Sport Council.
This time around, the season will end in early December in Abu Dhabi and will feature the first race of the World Championship in Saudi Arabia.
more recommended stories
Mauricio Vila visits ‘Chujuk Enjambre’, producer of powdered honey
Kanasín, Yucatan, (October 19, 2021).- Ximena.
Fonatur announces 16,572 archaeological monuments discovered during the Maya Train construction works
Mérida, Yucatán, (October 18, 2021).- The.
Megalodon tooth found in Yucatan cenote
A Megalodon is a pre-historic giant.
Pig farms in Yucatan could trigger serious social problems, warns UNAM researcher
The effects will not only be.
Young 18-year-old woman commits suicide in up-town northern Mérida neighborhood
Mérida, Yucatán, (October 18, 2021).- Unfortunately,.
Title deeds given to 250 Mayan women who widowed during the pandemic
Titles were given for land that.
28-year-old man from Oaxaca is arrested for exhibitionism in Progreso, Yucatan
Progreso, Yucatan, (October 18, 2021) .-.
Catholic Church admits cases of sexual abuse against minors in Campeche
There are three pending cases in.
WWF sea-turtle documentary is made in Mexico
MÉRIDA, MX.- The World Wildlife Fund.
Amanhá Residential Resort takes a step into the future at the Yucatán Country Club
Mérida, Yucatán, (October 18, 2021).- Inmobilia.