Formula 1 revealed that the 2021 season will kick off in Australia in mid-March and will feature the Mexican Grand Prix on October 31.
Formula 1 has revealed the calendar for the 2021 season, with 23 Grands Prix on the provisional schedule for next year. The season will start in Australia in mid-March, finish in Abu Dhabi in early December, and feature the first-ever World Championship race in Saudi Arabia.
Provisional 2021 F1 calendar
- 21 March – Australia (Melbourne)
- 28 March – Bahrain (Sakhir)
- 11 April – China (Shanghai)
- 25 April – TBC (TBC)
- 9 May – Spain (Barcelona)*
- 23 May – Monaco (Monaco)
- 6 June – Azerbaijan (Baku)
- 13 June – Canada (Montreal)
- 27 June – France (Le Castellet)
- 4 July – Austria (Spielberg)
- 18 July – United Kingdom (Silverstone)
- 1 August – Hungary (Budapest)
- 29 August – Belgium (Spa)
- 5 September – Netherlands (Zandvoort)
- 12 September – Italy (Monza)
- 26 September – Russia (Sochi)
- 3 October – Singapore (Singapore)
- 10 October – Japan (Suzuka)
- 24 October – USA (Austin)
- 31 October – Mexico (Mexico City)
- 14 November – Brazil (Sao Paulo)*
- 28 November – Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
- 5 December – Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi)
*Subject to contract
The announcement follows an unprecedented year for Formula 1 in which the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a revised 2020 calendar of 17 races, as F1 became the first international sport to resume its season.
“The plans for 2021 have involved extensive dialogue with all promoters and their local and national authorities at a time of ongoing fluidity related to the global pandemic,” read an F1 statement. ”Formula 1 and the FIA put in place robust health and safety measures to allow the revised 2020 season to restart and run effectively.
This tentative calendar is still subject to approval by the FIA World Motor Sport Council.
This time around, the season will end in early December in Abu Dhabi and will feature the first race of the World Championship in Saudi Arabia.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
According to Expedia Cancun, Riviera Maya top 2021 destination choices for American travelers
Riviera Maya, Q.R. — Cancun, Riviera.
Mexico: more than 10,000 infections in 24 hours for the fourth consecutive day
The Ministry of Health reported that,.
Honduran ex-president Zelaya caught at airport with bag of money
Former Honduran President Manuel Zelaya said.
AMLO and the limbo in front of the Biden Presidency
This limbo is causing the anguish.
“Keep It Public!” – The Struggle Over Public Land in the US
There is a notable exhale when.
Expatriate conflict with Chelem’s comisaria – Part 3
This is the third installment of.
The Political is Personal – US Families and Friends Divided by Politics
Looking at the map of the.
Researchers Uncover 2,000-Year-Old Maya Water Filtration System
The city of Tikal purified one.
Cancun: Interjet cancels its weekend flights
The airline claims it is due.
Coronavirus in Merida; more than 100 cases in just 24 hours.
MERIDA Yucatan (Times Media Mexico) –.