Formula 1 revealed that the 2021 season will kick off in Australia in mid-March and will feature the Mexican Grand Prix on October 31.
Formula 1 has revealed the calendar for the 2021 season, with 23 Grands Prix on the provisional schedule for next year. The season will start in Australia in mid-March, finish in Abu Dhabi in early December, and feature the first-ever World Championship race in Saudi Arabia.
Provisional 2021 F1 calendar
- 21 March – Australia (Melbourne)
- 28 March – Bahrain (Sakhir)
- 11 April – China (Shanghai)
- 25 April – TBC (TBC)
- 9 May – Spain (Barcelona)*
- 23 May – Monaco (Monaco)
- 6 June – Azerbaijan (Baku)
- 13 June – Canada (Montreal)
- 27 June – France (Le Castellet)
- 4 July – Austria (Spielberg)
- 18 July – United Kingdom (Silverstone)
- 1 August – Hungary (Budapest)
- 29 August – Belgium (Spa)
- 5 September – Netherlands (Zandvoort)
- 12 September – Italy (Monza)
- 26 September – Russia (Sochi)
- 3 October – Singapore (Singapore)
- 10 October – Japan (Suzuka)
- 24 October – USA (Austin)
- 31 October – Mexico (Mexico City)
- 14 November – Brazil (Sao Paulo)*
- 28 November – Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
- 5 December – Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi)
*Subject to contract
The announcement follows an unprecedented year for Formula 1 in which the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a revised 2020 calendar of 17 races, as F1 became the first international sport to resume its season.
“The plans for 2021 have involved extensive dialogue with all promoters and their local and national authorities at a time of ongoing fluidity related to the global pandemic,” read an F1 statement. ”Formula 1 and the FIA put in place robust health and safety measures to allow the revised 2020 season to restart and run effectively.
This tentative calendar is still subject to approval by the FIA World Motor Sport Council.
This time around, the season will end in early December in Abu Dhabi and will feature the first race of the World Championship in Saudi Arabia.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Michelle Fridman says equal marriage in Yucatan would be beneficial for Tourism
The head of the Tourism Development.
Hot Yucatan weekend in the middle of the winter
This Saturday, due to the entry.
SSY supports the request of doctors to conclude vaccination of Health personnel
Mérida, Yucatán, (February 27, 2021).- The.
Beach closed due to shark sighting in Quintana Roo
The black flag is until further.
60 South Street to be named after Armando Manzanero
Merida’s City Council unanimously approves the.
The Superior Audit Office of the Federation is AMLO’s new enemy.
Morena and its allies in the.
New COVID-19 variant found in Mexico: it is present in 80% of cases and has increased transmission.
The INDRE’s Technological Development and Molecular.
Morena ‘pulls’ Félix Salgado Macedonio’s candidacy after allegations of rape and sexual abuse.
AMLO’s party Morena, had endorsed Salgado.
Pemex’s multi-billion dollar losses soar 38% in 2020
According to the company’s financial report,.
Rabies Vaccination Campaign in Progreso, Yuc.
Progreso, Yucatán (February 26, 2021).- This.