Formula 1 revealed that the 2021 season will kick off in Australia in mid-March and will feature the Mexican Grand Prix on October 31.
Formula 1 has revealed the calendar for the 2021 season, with 23 Grands Prix on the provisional schedule for next year. The season will start in Australia in mid-March, finish in Abu Dhabi in early December, and feature the first-ever World Championship race in Saudi Arabia.
Provisional 2021 F1 calendar
- 21 March – Australia (Melbourne)
- 28 March – Bahrain (Sakhir)
- 11 April – China (Shanghai)
- 25 April – TBC (TBC)
- 9 May – Spain (Barcelona)*
- 23 May – Monaco (Monaco)
- 6 June – Azerbaijan (Baku)
- 13 June – Canada (Montreal)
- 27 June – France (Le Castellet)
- 4 July – Austria (Spielberg)
- 18 July – United Kingdom (Silverstone)
- 1 August – Hungary (Budapest)
- 29 August – Belgium (Spa)
- 5 September – Netherlands (Zandvoort)
- 12 September – Italy (Monza)
- 26 September – Russia (Sochi)
- 3 October – Singapore (Singapore)
- 10 October – Japan (Suzuka)
- 24 October – USA (Austin)
- 31 October – Mexico (Mexico City)
- 14 November – Brazil (Sao Paulo)*
- 28 November – Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
- 5 December – Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi)
*Subject to contract
The announcement follows an unprecedented year for Formula 1 in which the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a revised 2020 calendar of 17 races, as F1 became the first international sport to resume its season.
“The plans for 2021 have involved extensive dialogue with all promoters and their local and national authorities at a time of ongoing fluidity related to the global pandemic,” read an F1 statement. ”Formula 1 and the FIA put in place robust health and safety measures to allow the revised 2020 season to restart and run effectively.
This tentative calendar is still subject to approval by the FIA World Motor Sport Council.
This time around, the season will end in early December in Abu Dhabi and will feature the first race of the World Championship in Saudi Arabia.
more recommended stories
Renán Barrera seeks to attract projects from countries members of the European Community
“The best way to promote economic.
Homicides and extortions unstoppable in Acapulco, Mexico
With information from Alina Navarrete Fernández/Correspondent / Latinus.
Tragedy in Tixpéhual, Yucatan; once again a young man takes his own life in this town
On Wednesday, May 11th, a 24-year-old.
Yucatan is present at the Binational Summit of Prosecutors in the United States
The flow of illicit merchandise, human.
Moisés Poot Tun is the pride of Hunucmá!
Shoes, bags, key rings, belts, earrings,.
Yucatecan mother demands her son to be transferred due to constant school bullying
Mother denounces bullying in Kinchil elementary.
Yucatan prepares for the start of the hurricane season
The facilities of the Ninth Military.
Ladder found while cleaning the bottom of the famous Zací cenote in Valladolid
The famous Zací cenote in Valladolid,.
Progreso, Yucatan will have a floating water park in front of the International Malecón
Very soon Progreso will have a.
Everything ready for the Environmental Forum Expo in Mérida
The president of the Merida Chamber.