Javier Corral Jurado, governor of Chihuahua, reported at a press conference that this entity in the north of the country returns to the red color of the epidemiological traffic light as of Friday, October 23, given the rebound in active cases of coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), numbers of people hospitalized and deaths from this disease, in addition to the fear that health centers will be overwhelmed during the health emergency.
Wearing a face mask, the governor of Chihuahua commented that this decision was adopted to ” take care of lives and protect the health of citizens”; He did not specify how much it will delay the red of the epidemiological traffic light, since “it will depend on all the Chihuahuan society to overcome this situation“.
Some of the measures that will be taken in Chihuahua are:
- Fines will be applied to people who do not wear a mask
- There will be “dry law” throughout the state, Thursday through Sunday.
- Activities will be suspended again and capacity control at public points.
- There will be a “fine and arrest” for those who hold parties: “that has been one of the main sources of the increase in infections .”
- Surveillance and sanction operation of public transport and the transport of workers.
- From Monday to Wednesday, “the restriction of hours until six in the afternoon will be restored .”
- Traffic officers will fine people who drive vehicles with more than two passengers.
- Vigilance Committee will sanction clandestine facilities that promote congregations of any kind.
more recommended stories
Federal budget is insufficient for the economic reactivation
Mérida, Yucatán.- Upon analyzing the federal.
This will cost the Yucatecans to travel on the Maya Train
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (September 23, 2021).- The rates to.
Tinum City Hall sued for denying potable water service
MÉRIDA, MX.- The First District Court.
Now they say that the Mérida Airport land will be used to build thousands of homes
Do we really need more housing.
Neighbors report in networks the poor condition of the streets of Holbox, Quintana Roo
There are many streets that are.
‘Buen Fin 2021’ will be held from November 10 to 16
MEXICO, (September 23, 2021).- Organizers of.
Peninsula Basin at serious risk of being affected: CICY
Mérida, Yucatán.- Over-densification in coastal areas,.
Yucatecans in the U.S. will be able to enjoy an afternoon of “Vaquería”
Mérida, Yucatán.- From September 24 to.
Improvement of streets in Periférico, with a 17% progress rate
The Merida City Hall, headed by.
Equal marriage approved in Querétaro, one of the most conservative states in Mexico
QUERETARO, (September 23, 2021).- On the.