MÉRIDA, YUCATAN.- A Dunosusa store caught fire on Friday, October 9th, in downtown Mérida, after a short circuit in one of its refrigerators.
The accident occurred in the store located on Calle 69 (between 54 and 56), where around 11 at night, it was reported that a lot of smoke was coming out from inside the establishment.
Police and firefighters arrived at the scene and observed that the smoke was coming from inside the La Caminera restaurant, so they opened the premises, and when they entered they realized that the smoke was really coming out of the Dunosusa.
They quickly opened the store and put out the fire that was already consuming a dairy fridge.
According to firefighters, the fire was caused by a short circuit in one of the refrigerators.
Only material damage was registered and minutes later the manager of the store arrived, who learned of the fact.
more recommended stories
Israeli tanks to invade Gaza on a potential ground offensive maneuver
Israeli artillery pounded northern Gaza early.
Yucatecan woman arrested for raping a minor in Tahdziú
Tahdziú, Yucatán, (May 14, 2021).- At the.
Citizens denounce bad attention and deterioration at IMSS facilities in Mérida
Merida Yucatan, (May 14, 2021).- The facilities.
Residents “kidnap” CFE employees for lack of electricity in Solidaridad
Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, May 14, 2021,.
General hospital of Playa del Carmen registers an increase in Covid cases
Playa del Carmen, QRoo, May 14,.
Former President Felipe Calderón visits Mérida to campaign with Cecilia Patron
Mérida, Yucatàn, (May 14, 2021).- The.
On Saturday, May 15th, social events will resume in Mérida and the rest of the state
Mèrida, Yucatàn, May 14, 2021 (YUCATÀN).-.
Strong storms forecast for this weekend in the Yucatan Peninsula
Mérida, Yucatàn, (May 14, 2021). The.
AMLO: people are asking me to get re-elected, but I refuse
MEXICO CITY, (May 13, 2021) .-.
Movimiento Ciudadano candidate for mayor of Cajeme, Sonora is assassinated
Abel Murrieta was a former Attorney.