MÉRIDA, YUCATAN.- A Dunosusa store caught fire on Friday, October 9th, in downtown Mérida, after a short circuit in one of its refrigerators.
The accident occurred in the store located on Calle 69 (between 54 and 56), where around 11 at night, it was reported that a lot of smoke was coming out from inside the establishment.
Police and firefighters arrived at the scene and observed that the smoke was coming from inside the La Caminera restaurant, so they opened the premises, and when they entered they realized that the smoke was really coming out of the Dunosusa.
They quickly opened the store and put out the fire that was already consuming a dairy fridge.
According to firefighters, the fire was caused by a short circuit in one of the refrigerators.
Only material damage was registered and minutes later the manager of the store arrived, who learned of the fact.
more recommended stories
Reward offered for Mexicans who beat to death a man in the City of Philadelphia, PA
US authorities offer $ 20,000 reward.
Is a complete vaccination scheme mandatory to keep your job or be hired?
For now it is not mandatory.
Celac demands the Biden administration to modify the blockade against Cuba
They expressed the need to end.
More than 27 thousand Yucatecans participated in the Second National Earthquake Drill
Mérida, Yucatán, (September 20, 2021).- Committees.
House in Cancun collapses after strong explosion
Cancun, Quinatana Roo, (September 20, 2021).-.
Alfredo Morales Candiani, activist for LGBTTTIQ + rights, dies in Mérida
Merida, Yucatan, (September 20, 2021).- This.
Yucatan hoteliers will continue to insist on removing restrictions
President of hoteliers points out that.
Forged signatures cause delay of business in Cacalchán
Cacalchén, Yucatán.- During a meeting held.
Seafarers delighted with octopus catching season
Mérida, Yucatán.- Fishing entrepreneurs reported that.
Home sales on the rise in Yucatán
Leader of real estate developers highlights.