Breast augmentation is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures nowadays. But there are big and important recommendations before performing the surgery, to evaluate the pros and cons. If you do so, potential complications won’t take you by surprise. Although, in reality, most breast augmentation procedures go smoothly.
The thing you should be most concerned about in this particular procedure is finding a good surgeon with extensive experience. In this way, you will experience the benefits and avoid the disadvantages of breast augmentation.
Benefits of breast augmentation
- You will feel better about your body and your confidence in yourself will increase.
- You will be able to wear your favorite clothes better, and more types of clothes will fit your body.
- Implants can last for many years, even more than a decade.
- The surgery is planned according to the shape of your body and your needs.
In reality, the benefits of breast augmentation are very private and individual to each woman. If you have felt unsatisfied or insecure about the shape of your body, or if you have survived breast cancer after breast tissue removal, this type of surgery will restore your confidence and improve your quality of life.
In many cases, breast augmentation surgery is accompanied by a psychological evaluation. In this way, doctors will be able to detect who will benefit the most from the procedure and find a good balance between benefits and disadvantages.
Consequences and disadvantages
Among the consequences and disadvantages of breast augmentation, some are the same for all and others depend on the skill of the surgeon. Among the disadvantages that affect all women we have the following:
- After the surgery, you will need a rest, at least one week.
- There is always a risk of complications, even with good technique.
- Implants make it more difficult to see breast tissue on a mammogram.
On the other hand, these are the consequences and disadvantages that can appear due to errors or complications in breast augmentation:
- Mistakes in choosing the appropriate implant, which can cause deformities and irregularities after breast augmentation surgery.
- Surgery can leave some scars, which depend on the technique used and on your own body.
- As in all cosmetic surgery, it is always possible that the result is not exactly as you are thinking or planning.
With proper care and good follow-up, you will reduce the risk of handicaps and complications. So consult a breast augmentation expert and follow their recommendations.
more recommended stories
A new cold front would arrive in Yucatan, bringing cloudy and rainy weather
During the early hours of Thursday,.
World Environmental Education Day: Jan. 26
Every January 26th we celebrate the.
Baby Yoda Tamales the latest creation for February 2nd
MEXICO CITY (January 26, 2021).- The.
Government calls on senior citizens to get Covid-19 vaccine
Juan Ferrer, director of the Institute.
White House renews virus briefings: ‘Bringing back the pros’
WASHINGTON D.C. (AP) — For nearly.
China Deploys Anal Swab Tests To Detect High-Risk Covid-19 Cases
As Chinese authorities struggle to contain.
Actual number of deaths due to covid-19 in Mexico is almost 45% more than reported by Health Secretariat – INEGI
Between January and August 2020, a.
Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser: Live the experience!
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, work on.
Religion in Mexico declining – INEGI
In 2020, despite the pandemic, the.
These are the ticket prices for the Superbowl
The NFL definitely has a thing.