Today 137 new infections were added in the state of Yucatan, in addition to 28 deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The authorities reported that since the same conditions are observed for the different indicators of the state health traffic light compared to last Thursday, Yucatan’s “traffic light” will continue in orange.
- Coronavirus in Yucatan (August 3, 2020)
- 10,575 are positive. 177 of the cases are from another country or another state.
- 8,151 have already recovered, have no symptoms, and cannot infect.
- 587 patients are stable and isolated in their homes. And that the medical staff constantly monitors them. They have mild symptoms.
- 3,617 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 586 are hospitalized and in total isolation.
- 24,857 suspected cases.
- Patients’ age range goes from one month to 98 years.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Río Lagartos fishermen remove their nets in favor of Flamingo
Fishermen from Río Lagartos and staff.
State government delivers 600 sacks of sorghum seed and 250 of sugar to farmers
Tekax, Yucatán (January 23, 2021).- Producers.
Gustavo Rodríguez Vega, Archbishop of Yucatán tests positive for Covid
MÉRIDA, YUCATAN (January 23, 2021).- This.
Mexican Alejandro Lemus breaks freediving world record in Yucatan cenote
Cenotillo, Yucatán (January 23, 2020).- With.
Hundreds of National Guard agents tested positive for Covid.
The problem was exacerbated when thousands.
In Mexico 12 airports will conduct COVID tests for those traveling to the U.S.
This measure will begin to be.
United States, Mexico, and Guatemala close their borders to migrant caravans due to the pandemic.
Last Monday, Guatemalan police and soldiers.
Mexico’s COVID-19 pandemic out of control.
On Saturday, Mexico reported 149,844 deaths.
New suspension against Tren Maya in three areas of Yucatán.
The authorities will not be able.
Mérida City Council confirms cancellation of Carnival 2021
The Mérida City Council informs that.