Today 137 new infections were added in the state of Yucatan, in addition to 28 deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The authorities reported that since the same conditions are observed for the different indicators of the state health traffic light compared to last Thursday, Yucatan’s “traffic light” will continue in orange.
- Coronavirus in Yucatan (August 3, 2020)
- 10,575 are positive. 177 of the cases are from another country or another state.
- 8,151 have already recovered, have no symptoms, and cannot infect.
- 587 patients are stable and isolated in their homes. And that the medical staff constantly monitors them. They have mild symptoms.
- 3,617 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 586 are hospitalized and in total isolation.
- 24,857 suspected cases.
- Patients’ age range goes from one month to 98 years.
more recommended stories
Cancun airport operating under 500 daily flights for 26 consecutive days due to Omicron
After a positive streak of 26.
Turkmenistan wants to shut down the ‘Gates of Hell’ for good (Watch Video)
‘Gates of Hell’ may soon shut.
Lopez Obrador back in his morning press conference after only one week of testing positive for Covid
AMLO returned to his morning news.
SSP suspends clandestine party with alcohol, drugs and 30 minors in Kanasin, Yucatan
Two people were arrested for holding.
An eco-friendly way to keep street cats warm in Egypt goes viral (Watch Video)
In Giza, Egypt locals came up.
Yucatan Tourism Sector fears cancellation of conventions due to the increase in Covid-19 infections
Tourist Sector asks the population to.
Local businessmen express their interest to invest in La Plancha
Businessmen from Yucatan and Mexico confirm their.
Dispute over land leaves a seriously injured person in Halachó, Yucatan (Watch Video)
Violence breaks out in a Halachó.
Massive Icefish breeding colony discovered in Antarctica
A polar research exploration has discovered.
Tulum Hotel Association re-elects leader for three more years
David Ortiz Mena will be president.