Today 137 new infections were added in the state of Yucatan, in addition to 28 deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The authorities reported that since the same conditions are observed for the different indicators of the state health traffic light compared to last Thursday, Yucatan’s “traffic light” will continue in orange.
- Coronavirus in Yucatan (August 3, 2020)
- 10,575 are positive. 177 of the cases are from another country or another state.
- 8,151 have already recovered, have no symptoms, and cannot infect.
- 587 patients are stable and isolated in their homes. And that the medical staff constantly monitors them. They have mild symptoms.
- 3,617 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 586 are hospitalized and in total isolation.
- 24,857 suspected cases.
- Patients’ age range goes from one month to 98 years.
more recommended stories
Ancient Maya pieces found hidden in a cellar in Germany
Ancient Maya treasures are to be.
Medicinal uses of Yucatecan plums
Mèrida, Yucatàn, May 12, 2021, (SIPSE).-.
Traveling to Cancun? Check this out before boarding your flight…
The rate of COVID-19 infections is.
The love of parents is the best gift for a child; 5 gifts of love
There is no better gift for.
Yucatán is seventh in alcohol abuse nationwide
The state ranks seventh in abuse.
Millenary Cuitzeo Lake second largest in Mexico is threatened by drought and pollution
MICHOACAN, May 12, 2021 (EFE).- The.
Yucatan nursing personnel earn 50 percent less than the national average
Mèrida, Yucatàn, (May 12, 2021).- The.
Controversy over naked woman footage in the streets of Mérida and Chichén Itzá
Photos and videos shared on her.
SSP investigates abandoned truck in Yucalpeten neighborhood of Merida
Mèrida, Yucatan, May 12, 2021 (SIPSE).-.
AMLO accepts he is”putting his hand” in the electoral process
Mèrida, Yucatàn (May 12, 2021).- During.