Today 137 new infections were added in the state of Yucatan, in addition to 28 deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The authorities reported that since the same conditions are observed for the different indicators of the state health traffic light compared to last Thursday, Yucatan’s “traffic light” will continue in orange.
- Coronavirus in Yucatan (August 3, 2020)
- 10,575 are positive. 177 of the cases are from another country or another state.
- 8,151 have already recovered, have no symptoms, and cannot infect.
- 587 patients are stable and isolated in their homes. And that the medical staff constantly monitors them. They have mild symptoms.
- 3,617 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 586 are hospitalized and in total isolation.
- 24,857 suspected cases.
- Patients’ age range goes from one month to 98 years.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Cold front No. 4 is heading to the Yucatan Peninsula
Cold front No. 4, which today.
AMLO hopes to raise 50 billion pesos with the extinction of trusts
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador assured.
140 cases of dengue registered in Yucatan so far in 2020
“There are 140 cases of dengue.
Hugs and not bullets not working for AMLO – narco shooting leaves 11 dead in Guanajuato.
Preliminary versions from the authorities, say.
FONATUR ensures the preservation of Merida’s Cuxtal Ecological Reserve
With an investment of 278 million.
Dos Bocas, a “masterpiece” of the Secretariat of Energy destined to failure
Experts worldwide have stated that the.
Will corrupt Mexican ex-presidents ever face justice?
In a climate of mounting tension,.
Man accused of robbery with violence in Mérida, finally arrested in Campeche
For the crime of qualified robbery.
Yucatecan politician Cecilia Patrón Laviada reveals her aspirations to become mayor of Mérida
The federal representative and president of.
Donald Trump’s taxes out in the open – A record of a lousy businessman.
The New York Times obtained Donald.