Today 137 new infections were added in the state of Yucatan, in addition to 28 deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The authorities reported that since the same conditions are observed for the different indicators of the state health traffic light compared to last Thursday, Yucatan’s “traffic light” will continue in orange.
- Coronavirus in Yucatan (August 3, 2020)
- 10,575 are positive. 177 of the cases are from another country or another state.
- 8,151 have already recovered, have no symptoms, and cannot infect.
- 587 patients are stable and isolated in their homes. And that the medical staff constantly monitors them. They have mild symptoms.
- 3,617 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 586 are hospitalized and in total isolation.
- 24,857 suspected cases.
- Patients’ age range goes from one month to 98 years.
more recommended stories
Campeche Prosecutor’s Office carried out a search warrant in the house of “Alito” Moreno
The Campeche Prosecutor’s Office carried out.
After a shark attack, teenager will have her leg amputated in Florida
The teenager who survived a shark attack last.
Hurricane Bonnie drops heavy rain on the Mexican Pacific Coast but causes little damage
Hurricane Bonnie moved roughly parallel to.
US Immigration detention facility near empty
A sprawling, privately run detention center.
Expansion of the Port of Progreso will increase its capacity by 6%
According to the Master Program of.
Progreso celebrates its 151st anniversary
In Puerto Progreso, the holiday season.
Femicide protocol activated in Merida’s Francisco de Montejo subdivision
A woman was found dead inside.
Renán Barrera present at the anniversary of the Cuxtal Ecological Reserve
Within the framework of the 29th.
Man gunned down in Timucuy, Yucatan
Investigations continue around a tragic incident.
SCOTUS supports Biden’s initiative to end Trump ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday.