Today 137 new infections were added in the state of Yucatan, in addition to 28 deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The authorities reported that since the same conditions are observed for the different indicators of the state health traffic light compared to last Thursday, Yucatan’s “traffic light” will continue in orange.
- Coronavirus in Yucatan (August 3, 2020)
- 10,575 are positive. 177 of the cases are from another country or another state.
- 8,151 have already recovered, have no symptoms, and cannot infect.
- 587 patients are stable and isolated in their homes. And that the medical staff constantly monitors them. They have mild symptoms.
- 3,617 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 586 are hospitalized and in total isolation.
- 24,857 suspected cases.
- Patients’ age range goes from one month to 98 years.
more recommended stories
Federal budget is insufficient for the economic reactivation
Mérida, Yucatán.- Upon analyzing the federal.
This will cost the Yucatecans to travel on the Maya Train
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (September 23, 2021).- The rates to.
Tinum City Hall sued for denying potable water service
MÉRIDA, MX.- The First District Court.
Now they say that the Mérida Airport land will be used to build thousands of homes
Do we really need more housing.
Neighbors report in networks the poor condition of the streets of Holbox, Quintana Roo
There are many streets that are.
‘Buen Fin 2021’ will be held from November 10 to 16
MEXICO, (September 23, 2021).- Organizers of.
Peninsula Basin at serious risk of being affected: CICY
Mérida, Yucatán.- Over-densification in coastal areas,.
Yucatecans in the U.S. will be able to enjoy an afternoon of “Vaquería”
Mérida, Yucatán.- From September 24 to.
Improvement of streets in Periférico, with a 17% progress rate
The Merida City Hall, headed by.
Equal marriage approved in Querétaro, one of the most conservative states in Mexico
QUERETARO, (September 23, 2021).- On the.