MEXICO CITY (Times Media Mexico) – Hugo Lopez Gatell, undersecretary of health, informed in the morning press conference the update made on the advance of the coronavirus in Mexico, and based on that data, the following measures have just been announced:
1. The Healthy Distance Day, scheduled for April 30, will be extended until May 30.
2. The healthy distance will be maintained even after May 30 for vulnerable groups: the elderly, people with chronic degenerative diseases, pregnant women.
3. The intensities of the measures shall be “regionalized.” This will involve, among other things, segmenting national mobility, geographical containment. We will ask the inhabitants of non-contagious municipalities not to leave, as well as the inhabitants of highly contagious municipalities, Hugo López Gatell specified.
4. This segmentation will allow various municipalities to even conclude the healthy distance on May 17.
5. In general, on June 1 will begin the return, staggered, to work and classes.
According to Dr. Lopez Gatell, the peak of the epidemic in Mexico will be between May 8 and 10, and it will subside on June 25.
more recommended stories
Mauricio Vila reviews the latest details of the ‘La Plancha’ project
After managing the use of the.
A new modern way for responsible adoption of Animals: CEMCA launches the “Esperando Por Ti” App
The Municipal Animal Control Center was.
Fatal accidents involving motorcyclists increase in Yucatan
Freddy Cetina Amaya, leader of the.
32-year-old patient dies from Covid in Yucatan
In Yucatan, the mandatory use of.
Yucatan is the state with the highest index of peace in all of Mexico
For having the lowest rates at.
Yucatan is present at the Tianguis Turístico 2022
Governor Mauricio Vila Dosal attended the.
Invasion and massive destruction of mangroves in Chicxulub Puerto
Inhabitants of Chicxulub Puerto ask to.
Title 42 has empowered U.S. agents to turn back over one million migrants to Mexico and other countries
For thousands of migrants who have.
Progreso Marinas report an increase of up to 30 percent in port departures
Yucatan commercial marinas reported an increase.
Environmental Impact studies for the Maya Train will be submitted for public consultation
The Environmental Impact Statement (MIA) of.