MEXICO CITY (Times Media Mexico) – Hugo Lopez Gatell, undersecretary of health, informed in the morning press conference the update made on the advance of the coronavirus in Mexico, and based on that data, the following measures have just been announced:
1. The Healthy Distance Day, scheduled for April 30, will be extended until May 30.
2. The healthy distance will be maintained even after May 30 for vulnerable groups: the elderly, people with chronic degenerative diseases, pregnant women.
3. The intensities of the measures shall be “regionalized.” This will involve, among other things, segmenting national mobility, geographical containment. We will ask the inhabitants of non-contagious municipalities not to leave, as well as the inhabitants of highly contagious municipalities, Hugo López Gatell specified.
4. This segmentation will allow various municipalities to even conclude the healthy distance on May 17.
5. In general, on June 1 will begin the return, staggered, to work and classes.
According to Dr. Lopez Gatell, the peak of the epidemic in Mexico will be between May 8 and 10, and it will subside on June 25.
The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Campeche fishermen assure that octopus predation never stops
Despite being prohibited, the predation of.
Amazon to assist Biden with vaccination of 100 million Americans
Amazon said it is ready to.
Cienfuegos is advisor to Sedena in AMLO’s administration
As of December 1st, 2018, Cienfuegos.
China has high hopes of a better bilateral relationship with the US under Biden
BEIJING (AP) — On Thursday, January.
Tech “Big Boys” declare support for President Biden
Apple, Google, and Twitter have publicly.
Fire at headquarters of world’s largest Covid-19 vaccine manufacturer
The fire broke out at the.
Second shipment of vaccines arrives in Yucatan
The State Secretariat of Health (SSY),.
Brazilian influencer who denied Covid existence is in the hospital intubated
Ygona Moura, a Brazilian influencer, who.
Today is International Hugging Day
In 2021 International Hugging Day is celebrated today, January.
Merida’s airport will provide Covid testing to travelers ease
Mérida, Yucatán .-The new Covid-19 testing.