MÉRIDA, Yucatán.- Life gave another chnce to a family from the Jardines de Miraflores subdivision, east of Mérida, because after having left a cell phone charger connected in the bathroom of the house, a short circuit caused a fire, that had to be put away by Mérida firefighters.
Apparently, sparks fell on top of a bunch of stacked dirty laundry, which began to burn in flames. Everything happened in the bathroom of the property located on Calle 14 (between 13 and 15) of the Jardines de Miraflores subdivision.
Fortunately, the owner of the house noticed the fire and, and he started to put out the flames using water buckets, while one of his relatives called 911 to ask for support from firefighters.
Firefighters arrived at the place in unit 861, however, the situation was practically under control already.
Firefighters checked the area and private electricians also came to check that there were no other short circuits, although apparently, the electrical installation of the house did not work at all after the fire.The Yucatan Times
more recommended stories
Israel blamed for the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh
Iran blamed Israel for the killing.
Red Cross Yucatan delivers aid packages to families in need
MÉRIDA, YUCATAN (November 27, 2020).- Elena.
Chetumal will be a “Free Zone” once again
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador signed.
Amazon Goes on a Hiring Spree.
The company has added 427,300 employees.
140 cenotes will be certified for tourist use in Yucatan
“As of January 2021, the certification.
Sisal, Maní, Tekax, San Felipe, Motul and Muna want to be Magic Towns
SISAL AND MANÍ ARE SHAPING UP.
“It doesn’t affect anything,” says AMLO about Mexico’s ranking as the worst country to be in a pandemic
“How many people know what Bloomberg.
A small group of expatriates challenges the authorities
The Diario de Yucatan publishes today.
Trump’s staffers are reportedly now avoiding him to stay out of legal jeopardy
Despite his tweets and frequent fundraising emails,.
Parque Centenario re-opens at 30% capacity
The first stage of the reopening.