Bangkok has been named the most visited city in the world, according to new traveler data from Mastercard. Thailand’s capital was closely followed by Paris and London on the list of can’t miss sites for travelers.
Here are the 20 most visited cities around the world, ranked in ascending order by the total number of international visitors they’re set to receive.
- Hong Kong — 8.23 million (international visitors)
- Bali, Indonesia — 8.26 million
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain — 8.96 million
- Barcelona, Spain — 9.09 million
- Milan, Italy — 9.10 million
- Pattaya, Thailand — 9.44 million
- Phuket, Thailand — 9.89 millionPhuket, Thailand
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia — 10 million
- Osaka, Japan — 10.14 million
- Seoul, South Korea — 11.25 million
- Antalya, Turkey — 12.41 million
- Tokyo — 12.93 million
- Istanbul — 13.4 million
- New York City — 13.6 million
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia — 13.79 million
- Singapore — 14.67 million
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 15.93 million
- London — 19.09 million
- Paris — 19.1 million
- Bangkok — 22.78 million
Source: CEO World
more recommended stories
Hugs and not bullets not working for AMLO – narco shooting leaves 11 dead in Guanajuato.
Preliminary versions from the authorities, say.
What are red moles on the skin?
Cherry angioma or Ruby nevus are.
Dos Bocas, a “masterpiece” of the Secretariat of Energy destined to failure
Experts worldwide have stated that the.
Will corrupt Mexican ex-presidents ever face justice?
In a climate of mounting tension,.
Donald Trump’s taxes out in the open – A record of a lousy businessman.
The New York Times obtained Donald.
Is AMLO losing the battle against COVID-19?
Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador.
The 1st US Presidential Debate – A Preview
PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania, USA – As the.
Tesla, Ford Motor and Home Depot among others sue Trump’s administration
About 3,500 US companies are litigating.
On Sep. 28 World Tourism Day, take a virtual vacation!
Today is World Tourism Day, and while.
Concern in Mexico: Biden, 40 days away from a possible win
MIAMI, Florida (El Financiero). – There.