Bangkok has been named the most visited city in the world, according to new traveler data from Mastercard. Thailand’s capital was closely followed by Paris and London on the list of can’t miss sites for travelers.
Here are the 20 most visited cities around the world, ranked in ascending order by the total number of international visitors they’re set to receive.
- Hong Kong — 8.23 million (international visitors)
- Bali, Indonesia — 8.26 million
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain — 8.96 million
- Barcelona, Spain — 9.09 million
- Milan, Italy — 9.10 million
- Pattaya, Thailand — 9.44 million
- Phuket, Thailand — 9.89 millionPhuket, Thailand
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia — 10 million
- Osaka, Japan — 10.14 million
- Seoul, South Korea — 11.25 million
- Antalya, Turkey — 12.41 million
- Tokyo — 12.93 million
- Istanbul — 13.4 million
- New York City — 13.6 million
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia — 13.79 million
- Singapore — 14.67 million
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 15.93 million
- London — 19.09 million
- Paris — 19.1 million
- Bangkok — 22.78 million
Source: CEO World
more recommended stories
General Archive of Yucatán: 10 million historical documents
The General Archive ensures the administration.
4 babies were born on May 10th, Mother’s Day, in the state of Yucatan
Mèrida, Yucatàn, May 11, 2021 (SIPSE).-.
The mythical underwater city of Dwarka, India is 9,500 years old
Dwarka has commanded much attraction because.
The Maya community, without electoral representation in Yucatan
YUCATÀN, (May 11, 2021).- “The political.
The INAH closes the Tulum Archaeological Zone due to a case of Covid-19
(La Jornada Maya) Tulum, Quintana Roo,.
Homeless people in Oakland, Calfornia build a “Miracle Village”
by Gabrielle Canon in Oakland CA.
As travel bookings in Cancún rise, so do coronavirus cases
(The Washington Post).- Throughout the pandemic,.
American woman gives birth on a public road in Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo., (May.
The tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula is in the amazing Archaeological zone of Cobá
Cobá is one of the few.
After the tower, Eiffel built these other wonders in Mexico and Latin America
Beyond the Eiffel Tower, these cities.