Bangkok has been named the most visited city in the world, according to new traveler data from Mastercard. Thailand’s capital was closely followed by Paris and London on the list of can’t miss sites for travelers.
Here are the 20 most visited cities around the world, ranked in ascending order by the total number of international visitors they’re set to receive.
- Hong Kong — 8.23 million (international visitors)
- Bali, Indonesia — 8.26 million
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain — 8.96 million
- Barcelona, Spain — 9.09 million
- Milan, Italy — 9.10 million
- Pattaya, Thailand — 9.44 million
- Phuket, Thailand — 9.89 millionPhuket, Thailand
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia — 10 million
- Osaka, Japan — 10.14 million
- Seoul, South Korea — 11.25 million
- Antalya, Turkey — 12.41 million
- Tokyo — 12.93 million
- Istanbul — 13.4 million
- New York City — 13.6 million
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia — 13.79 million
- Singapore — 14.67 million
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 15.93 million
- London — 19.09 million
- Paris — 19.1 million
- Bangkok — 22.78 million
Source: CEO World
more recommended stories
Psychoactive substance found in ancient Mayan receptacles
Scientists identify psychoactive substance residues the.
Meet Panchito, the croc who swims with tourists in a Tulum cenote.
Through an Instagram video, you can.
Honey production in Tulum shows lowest numbers in 20 years
Climate change and the natural phenomena.
Tlaxcaltecans captured and ate the Spaniards. The Conquistadors returned and killed them all.
Researchers from the National Institute of.
Rapidly breeding ‘Cocaine Hippos’ a real threat, scientists say
Scientists say Colombia must cull its.
The woman suspected of stealing computer from Nancy Pelosi in Congress tried to sell it to Russian intelligence.
The woman was reported by her.
Nuevo Leon to acquire its own vaccines.
According to Nuevo Leon’s governor, he.
Tourism authorities want to turn Maní “Pueblo Mágico” into a brand
The municipal tourism authorities of Mání,.
Mexico’s government wants to antagonize Biden.
Journalist Pablo Hiriart, in his column.
New giant radio galaxies offer new insight of the universe
Radio galaxies get their name from.