Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this stunning all-inclusive resort provides a full range of comforts in environmentally-friendly facilities. Enjoy the magnificent architecture, spaces and interiors inspired by local culture, the services available in the YHI Spa or the luxurious accommodation.
- An idyllic location between the Nichupté Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, enjoy some of the finest views in the popular and safe hotel zone
- Exclusive Royal Service and Family Concierge areas to raise your experience to another level with access to private hotel areas, butler services and much more
- The impressive architecture, featuring 5 large glass-roofed pyramids makes it one of the most iconic buildings in the resort
- You will love the superior quality dining options on offer, particularly at the new Malva Food Bazaar
- Some time for relaxation and physical and spiritual stimulation is guaranteed thanks to the YHI Spa and Oriental Garden
- A perfect balance between nature and local traditions. Discover the unique beauty of the hotel interior full of plants and life
Located in the privileged and peaceful hotel zone and bathed by the sparkling Caribbean Sea, this iconic hotel has a pyramid-style shape with glass ceilings. The originality of its leafy interiors full of plants are an invitation to disconnect and enjoy the peace.
The hotel offers an all-inclusive service so all you have to think about is having a great time. Stroll along the Caribbean beaches, enjoy suites with the finest views, 10 restaurants serving the highest quality cuisine, work out in the gym or relax in the YHI Spa. This is the place for the most unique and immersive vacations in Cancun.
Source: The Riviera Maya Times
more recommended stories
5 awesome things to do in Yucatan on Sunday – Part 2
The state of Yucatan is a.
Yucatán joins the “Queer Destinations” initiative
During FITUR Madrid 2020 Tourism Fair, Yucatán.
The Conquest of the Maya… a long battle.
The definitive conquest of the Maya.
Angels Nest invites you to their next big event in Miami
Do you want to internationalize your.
Traditional celebration of the Candelaria to take place in Tekal de Venegas
Tekal de Venegas, Yucatán.- The annual.
Happy Chinese New Year 2020! Year of the Rat
The Rat is the first of.
Under AMLO… Mexico continues to plummet
Mexico is no longer amongst the.
Parents of children with cancer clash with police
Children with cancer in severe danger.
Yucatan with a confirmed case of coronavirus
MERIDA Yucatán – Yesterday, while President.
Mexico drowns in its violence
35,588 people were killed In Mexico,.