- Visit Mexico will have a site for each state in the country, which will contain information on tourist attractions and destinations.
- The platform will offer travelers updated information on the destinations of interest.
- Travelers can make payments and reservations electronically quickly and safely.
- The page will contain exclusive and royalty-free content such as interviews, reports or television programs produced by international experts.
- There will be access to business intelligence information on the consumption habits of tourists in order to focus their promotion, according to the profile of their visitors.
more recommended stories
Campeche’s Maya archaeological site of Edzná reopens
With health measures and protocols, the.
Cancun’s Sun Palace announced reopening
A Top Cancun Resort Undergoes $40.
Clock in NYC shows how much time is left to save the world from climate change
According to the New York Times,.
Is Token the future of Real Estate in Mexico?
MountX Real Estate Capital has licensed transfer.
First edition of Digital Tianguis Turístico kicks off today
The first Tianguis Digital Tourism Mexico 2020 ,.
“Mo’ Money”: AMLO’s political party goes after nine trusts and funds
The total of trusts that MORENA.
AMLO participates in the United Nations General Debate (75th UN General Assembly)
During his participation in the General.
Lopez-Gatell attacks and accuses The Lancet of saying “lies”.
MEXICO CITY (appro). – The Undersecretary.
Museo Palacio Cantón awaits you in the heart of Paseo de Montejo
The Museo Palacio Cantón has already.
Autumn equinox in Chichén Itzá: the feathered serpent makes a triumphal entry
Summer got behind us to make.