- Visit Mexico will have a site for each state in the country, which will contain information on tourist attractions and destinations.
- The platform will offer travelers updated information on the destinations of interest.
- Travelers can make payments and reservations electronically quickly and safely.
- The page will contain exclusive and royalty-free content such as interviews, reports or television programs produced by international experts.
- There will be access to business intelligence information on the consumption habits of tourists in order to focus their promotion, according to the profile of their visitors.
more recommended stories
Peninsular Electric Expo is inaugurated by Governor Vila Dosal at Merida’s Siglo XXI
During the first edition of the.
President Joe Biden condemns Supreme Court abortion ruling
WASHINGTON DC — In sharp and.
Grupo Xcaret’s Xibalbá Park in Valladolid is still in stand by due to environmental reasons
The controversy surrounding the construction of.
A tropical wave off the African coast moving west has a 60% chance of becoming a threat to the Peninsula
The tropical wave off the African.
Motorcyclist run over in Tizimín dies on her way to the hospital
On Thursday, June 23rd, a woman.
One dead after a fatal accident in Uman
On Thursday, June 23, in Umán,.
Subject accused of attempted femicide in Mérida is arrested in Tabasco
A subject accused of exercising violence.
Mexico registers 16,133 new COVID cases in the last 24 hours
Mexico reported 16,133 new COVID-19 cases.
Banxico makes record rate increase
The Bank of Mexico on Thursday,.
US Supreme Court ruled that American women no longer have a constitutional right to abortion
The Supreme Court ruled Friday that.