- Visit Mexico will have a site for each state in the country, which will contain information on tourist attractions and destinations.
- The platform will offer travelers updated information on the destinations of interest.
- Travelers can make payments and reservations electronically quickly and safely.
- The page will contain exclusive and royalty-free content such as interviews, reports or television programs produced by international experts.
- There will be access to business intelligence information on the consumption habits of tourists in order to focus their promotion, according to the profile of their visitors.
more recommended stories
Vila supervises the new units of the “Va y Ven” Periférico public transport route
This new transport route covers the.
Women’s softball, the sport of excellence among the Yucatán rural communities
YUCATAN, (September 21, 2021).- Softball has.
Cablebus Line 2 failure in Iztapalapa and left several users ‘suspended in the air’
MEXICO CITY, (September 21, 2021).- Users.
Justin Trudeau wins Canada vote but fails to get majority
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party.
Compact car burns down in Mérida’s Garcia Gineres neighborhood
Mérida, Yucatán, (September 21, 2021) .-.
Doctor commits suicide at his home in Mérida´s Aleman Avenue
MÉRIDA, Yucatán, (September 21, 2021).- Agents.
Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard assured that Mexico is willing to welcome Haitian migrants
MEXICO, (September 21, 2021).- The Government.
Pandemic slows down real estate ‘boom’ in Downtown Mérida
The properties of the Historic Center.
Autumn equinox at Chichén Itzá will take place without visitors this year
Due to pandemic, the site will.
Vila Dosal says the relocation of the airport will improve the quality of life in southern Merida
Merida, Yucatan, (September 21, 2021).- Given.