- Visit Mexico will have a site for each state in the country, which will contain information on tourist attractions and destinations.
- The platform will offer travelers updated information on the destinations of interest.
- Travelers can make payments and reservations electronically quickly and safely.
- The page will contain exclusive and royalty-free content such as interviews, reports or television programs produced by international experts.
- There will be access to business intelligence information on the consumption habits of tourists in order to focus their promotion, according to the profile of their visitors.
more recommended stories
Lucas de Galvez and San Benito markets will close until 9 PM
MÉRIDA.- In response to the requests.
CDC warns Americans against traveling to Mexico due to COVID-19
People who become infected with the.
Are hurricanes spurring more Central American migration?
SAN PEDRO SULA, Honduras (AP) —.
If approved by Cofepris, Pfizer vaccine will arrive in December: Marcelo Ebrard
On Tuesday, November 24th, Marcelo Ebrard,.
Illegal logging, a problem afflicting the beekeeping industry in Yucatan
“It is urgent to update the.
Diego Maradona dies in Argentina
Argentine soccer player Diego Armando Maradona.
Tren Maya starts hiring construction workers in Yucatan
Maxcanú, Yucatán (November 24, 2020).- In.
Progreso will have the largest shipyard in Latin America
The project, result of an agreement.
Five feet long crocodile found under a car in Las Américas
MÉRIDA, YUCATAN (November 25, 2020).- On.
Best Buy may be the “first of several” to close in Mexico
The chief economist of Banco Base,.