- Visit Mexico will have a site for each state in the country, which will contain information on tourist attractions and destinations.
- The platform will offer travelers updated information on the destinations of interest.
- Travelers can make payments and reservations electronically quickly and safely.
- The page will contain exclusive and royalty-free content such as interviews, reports or television programs produced by international experts.
- There will be access to business intelligence information on the consumption habits of tourists in order to focus their promotion, according to the profile of their visitors.
more recommended stories
Mexican Independence Two Centuries Later
However, over two centuries after that.
The man without a name (A Mayan Legend)
The story of someone who began.
National Maize Day in Mexico: Celebrating the Sacred Plant and Its Diversity
On September 29, 2023, Mexico will.
Yucatecan astrophotographer shines at NASA with images of Chichén Itza and the Milky Way
Roberto Fernández is a certified public.
Misconceptions about the Mexican Independence
The most famous festival in Mexico,.
Echoes of the Mexican Independence: Uniting past and present
Every year, on the night of.
More than 2,000 volunteers clean Progreso beaches
Last weekend (September 23 and 24),.
Municipal government launches “We Listen to Yucatán” online platform
In the presence of the coordinator.
Chetumal will shine again with the Yum-Kaax import-products market
The Governor of Quintana Roo, Mara.
Renovation work in the National Cinematheque in Mérida
Between September and December 2023, the.