TAO Mexico, a firm dedicated to housing developments in strategic locations, featuring different concepts of architecture and design for the last 15 years, will make an investment of 895 million pesos to build two real estate ecological complex, one in the port of Sisal and other one in the town of Hunucmá.
This project includes the creation of 366 condos and a beach club under a condominium regime.
Hotel Infrasctucture investment in Mérida:
- Hotel Mission Express, which will make an investment of 255 million pesos in two new hotels in downtown Mérida.
- 251 million pesos will be invested in the Marriott Courtyard hotel.
- 181 million pesos in the Residence Inn, a new hotel project in Mérida.
- 117 million pesos will be invested in the construction of the Holiday Inn & Suites.
- 109 million pesos to be invested in the Extended Suites hotel.
The Yucatan Times Newsroom