TAO Mexico, a firm dedicated to housing developments in strategic locations, featuring different concepts of architecture and design for the last 15 years, will make an investment of 895 million pesos to build two real estate ecological complex, one in the port of Sisal and other one in the town of Hunucmá.
This project includes the creation of 366 condos and a beach club under a condominium regime.
Hotel Infrasctucture investment in Mérida:
- Hotel Mission Express, which will make an investment of 255 million pesos in two new hotels in downtown Mérida.
- 251 million pesos will be invested in the Marriott Courtyard hotel.
- 181 million pesos in the Residence Inn, a new hotel project in Mérida.
- 117 million pesos will be invested in the construction of the Holiday Inn & Suites.
- 109 million pesos to be invested in the Extended Suites hotel.
The Yucatan Times Newsroom
more recommended stories
Mexico Likely To Fall Just Short of First-Ever No. 1 Annual Ranking (FORBES)
Ken Roberts, author and FORBES collaborator,.
Outrage in Mexico over videos mocking viral feminist anthem
A series of videos have surfaced.
AMLO polarizes Mexico’s population while violence grows and economy falls (WSJ)
According to the Wall Street Journal,.
Judge blocks Trump’s favorite construction company from building private border wall
A federal judge in McAllen, Texas,.
What Is Melipona Honey, and Why Is It So Good?
Yucatán, Mexico is dense with treasures:.
Mexicans fleeing violence form new encampment on border
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) — An.
Mexico says ‘good progress’ on trade deal although work remains to be done
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Negotiators working to.
Viral video shows border wall being scaled at Mexicali, Baja California
A video taken by a Mexican.
Six Carnival cruise ships have been certified as sensory-inclusive
Carnival Cruise Line is joining the.
Grupo Mexico to invest $250 million US dollars to build a wind farm in Nuevo León
The company Invenergy will be responsible.