- Animals – Anthropomorphized animals such as donkeys, roosters, and jaguars are very common in marketing as branding elements adding personality and playfulness to a design appealing to both adults and children.
- Hand drawn elements – Having imperfections is humanizing and can be very refreshing in an industry fixated on perfection.
- Bold colors – Clashing colors used in excess create wonderfully cheerful designs.
- Flag Colors – The colors of the Mexican flag are showcase patriotism with green signifying hope and prosperity, white represents peace and harmony and the red symbolizes the blood of Mexican heroes.
- Cacti – Found on everything from stationery to textiles, injecting the color and fun of the native flora.
- Skulls – Very different from the Western symbolism of skulls being macabre, skulls are lively and celebratory intended to celebrate life.
- The Devil – Depicted as comical and child-like appropriate for all ages, unlike the scary image featured in the North.
- Fine Art – Fine artists such as Diego Rivera, Frida Kahlo and José Guadalupe Posada are among many artists designers inspire to this day.
more recommended stories
Mexicans get high in “marijuana-garden” outside senate
A cannabis ‘garden’ sprouting next to.
Tulum’s hotel occupancy on the rise
Hotel occupancy in Tulum, Quintana Roo,.
The best care after endodontics treatment
Among so many procedures that exist.
Europe is battling regional surge of COVID-19
Spain locked down one million people.
The Digital “Tianguis Turístico” closes with sales of 100 million dollars – Sectur
MERIDA Yucatan (Times Media Mexico) –.
“AMLO’s consultation unconstitutional” – Minister of the Supreme Court Luis Aguilar
The Minister of the Supreme Court,.
The peso begins the session with.
Cancun’s Sun Palace announced reopening
A Top Cancun Resort Undergoes $40.
Widely Disparaged Generation Z More Important Than Pollsters Credit
For the citizens of the United.
Clock in NYC shows how much time is left to save the world from climate change
According to the New York Times,.