A Tennessee man died this week after being infected with a flesh-eating bacteria during a trip to a Florida beach.
According to news reports, the man became ill shortly after returning from vacation in Destin Beach where he was visiting family for the 4th of July.
Cheryl Wiygul, the man’s daughter, says the family discovered that a large sore had developed on her dad’s back once they had returned home, as well as red bumps on his arms and legs. The man died on July 7, just 48 hours after his last swim in Florida.
Wiygul added that while her dad didn’t have any open cuts or wounds, he did have a compromised immune system due to cancer treatments and that may have put him at greater risk.
Source: Yahoo News
more recommended stories
Why is Mérida the best place to live in Mexico?
If you decided to move to.
“Kukulkán Perrito Rescue Operation” at Chichén Itza archaeological site
In order to continue with the.
Mexico risks recession as second-quarter GDP may be revised down
According to Bloomberg.com, economists expect Mexico’s.
Trump says he is ‘very seriously’ looking to end birthright citizenship
Eight months after first raising the idea, President.
Business summit’ in Mérida to unravel the conflict created by AMLO´s government
MERIDA Yucatán. – The heads of.
Violence threatens Mexico’s Magic Towns
The charm of Magical Towns has.
More cases of measles in Mexico
CHETUMAL Quintana Roo – A 23-year-old.
Economists worldwide forecast a recession in the US
The US economy appears to go.
Arkansas family’s harrowing ordeal in Mexico after they hadn’t purchased travel insurance
News websites and social media have.
Merida English Library making progress on expansion project
The Merida English Library is making.