Netflix has created several successful food series, including Chef’s Table, The Chef Show, Ugly Delicious, Street Food, among other shows but this time, Netflix outdid itself and launched a series dedicated to tacos!
Last weekend, Taco Chronicles finally made its debut. The series tells the story of six iconic tacos:
1. Tacos al pastor: spiced pork, pineapple, onion, coriander, lime, and salsa.
2. Tacos de carnitas: pork confit, onion, coriander, lime, and salsa.
3. Tacos de canasta: tacos made using potato, beans, chicharrón, and mole verde fillings.
4. Tacos de asada: steak tacos.
5. Tacos de barbacoa: sheep or goat slow-cooked in a hole dug in the ground covered with maguey leaves.
6. Tacos de guisado: stew tacos.
Each episode analyzes each taco variety, its origin, and history, and tells you where to get some delicious tacos.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
more recommended stories
US targets Cuba tourism with tighter airline sanctions
Washington (AFP) – The US moved.
Thieves caught and prosecuted in Umán, Yucatán
The City of Umán alerted the.
How can Mexico reduce Food Waste?
Did you know that 34% of.
U.S. Army plans to smash enemy drones in a war
(Washington, D.C.) – When confronted with.
Autos chocolate… A blow to Mexico’s national economy
CDMX (Times Media Mexico) – During.
AMLO´s relationship with the Mexican Army fractured.
“If it were up to me,.
DNA tool could correct 89% of genetic defects
The technology, called prime editing, has.
Final determination on Mexican tomato agreement
Tuesday October 22nd, 2019. Washington DC.-.
Foreigners coming to Mexico in large numbers
In the last decade the exodus.
Trump claims he’s the victim of “phony emoluments clause”
Trump has vigorously defended his initial decision.