Puppy killed by fireworks in Nezahualcóyotl, State of Mexico

(Photo: laverdadnoticias,com)

The use of fireworks without proper precautionary measures led to the death of an 8-month-old Pitbull puppy and the partial burning of a house in Nezahualcóyotl, State of Mexico.

The fire was caused by one of the fireworks used in a Parish located on Reforma street of this municipality, during the religious festivities of December 12, as it fell into the house and began to burn.

According to the testimony of the affected family, their puppy presented burns in 90% of his body that caused immediate death. “Sadly our beloved pet ended up paying the consequences of the misuse of pyrotechnics,” said one of its owners.

After the unfortunate event, the affected family presented a complaint against the organizers of the religious celebration for the damage caused to their property and the loss of their pet.

TYT Newsroom with information from laverdadnoticias.com



Comments

comments