On Thursday November 22, there was a full house at the MEXLAW Real Estate Summit that took in place in the city of Merida, Yucatán.
Eighty guests were in attendance. The conference included seven expert speakers on real estate and investment matters in Mexico.
The event included presentations on topics such as:
- The Psychology of Sales
- Master Developers of the Riviera Maya
- Closing and Escrow Services
- Purchasing Mexican Real Estate with your IRA
Additionally, there were three presentations specifically focused on the Yucatan:
- The Special Economic Zone of Progreso
- The Yucatan and Why Invest in it
- Economicas and Expectations of the Yucatan.
MEXLAW thanked the speakers and guests for making this event a huge success.
Especially Gabriela Alzina from Soluciones Colabora and Angelica Perez as a part of the IYEM (Instituto Yucateco De Emprendimiento).
The company is looking forward to organizing the next real estate event at the beginning of next year.