When the new governor of Yucatán, Mauricio Vila Dosal introduced the members of his cabinet, it was noteworthy that half of the Secretariats are in charge of female officials, which is totally unprecedented in the history of the state.
The new cabinet includes specialists, with professional merits and featuring women with great experience and experts in their own field such as Maria Herrera Páramo, Lizbeth Basto, Sayda Rodríguez or Erica Millet, among others, all of them capable and recognized specialists, that are expected to do a great laobr for the people of the Yucatan. The cabinet has solid columns, and that’s excellent news.
- Loreto Villanueva Trujillo: Secretary of Education
- Michelle Fridman: Ministry of Tourism.
- Sayda Rodríguez Gómez: Secretariat of Sustainable Development.
- Lizbeth Basto Avilés: General Comptroller’s Office.
- Erica Beatriz Millet Corona: Ministry of Culture
- Luis Felipe Saidén Ojeda: Ministry of Public Security
- Roger Torres Peniche: Secretariat of Social Development.
- Virgilio Crespo Méndez: Ministry of Public Works.
- Ernesto Herrera Novelo: Secretariat of Economic Development and Labor
- Rafael Combaluzier Medina: Secretarat of Fisheries
- Mauricio Sauri Vivas: Ministry of Health
In the case of Luis Felipe Saidén Ojeda, it is worth mentioning that this man and his teamwork had kept Yucatán as the safest state in the country for more than 12 years now, and that is why Mauricio Vila ratified him as head of the state’s Public Security Secretariat.