A 15-year-old girl died after she received an electric shock from her cell phone AC adapter.
The young lady spent two weeks in a vegetative state in the intensive care unit of Mérida’s Agustín O’Horán hospital, until finally her heart stopped beating.
According to the Prosecutor’s Office, the incident took place in a house in the west side of Mérida. The teenager went to her grandparents’ house while her parents left to work.
The minor connected her cellular phone because it no longer had battery, and she lay down on a sofa where she was using the device while it was connected to the electricity outlet. The cable crossed over her neck, while her phone’s battery was charging.
At one point there was an electric shock that caused the body of the child to be projected, some say that this happened when she was answering a call, with the phone plugged in, and others that the AC adapter was in poor condition, although the official report states that it was an electric shock.
TYT Newsroom with information from yucatan.com.mx
more recommended stories
Chichen Itza joined the ritual to Mother Earth to build the Mayan Train project
On Sunday Dec. 16, at the.
Amazon uses dummy parcels to catch thieves
Amazon has teamed up with police.
Maya train will be up and running in 4 years
After the start of the construction.
Valladolid Municipal Bazaar registers good sales during December
Vendors of the municipal bazaar of.
Spain’s Ángela Ponce breaks paradigms in Miss Universe
After the Spanish Ángela Ponce, the.
Possible 2020 candidate Beto O’Rourke meets with young refugees at US-Mexico border
Flanked by a group of politicians.
Gabriel García Márquez niece rescued from kidnappers after four months
BOGOTÁ (EFE) .- Colombian authorities rescued.
Another femicide in Mérida, woman from Tekax stabbed 44 times
The murder of María Rosalía Chan.
Markets in Merida to be promoted with cultural events
In order to attract more people.
Puppy killed by fireworks in Nezahualcóyotl, State of Mexico
The use of fireworks without proper.