According to Review Journal, Caesars Entertainment Corp. has signed an agreement to manage a non-gaming, beachfront resort in Mexico as its seeks to bring its brands to more overseas markets.
The 500-room Caesars Palace in Puerto Los Cabos will feature a 40,000-square foot convention center, a full service spa, three restaurants, pools and amenities for sports and entertainment, the Las Vegas-based company said in a statement Wednesday.
Mexican developer Grupo Questro will break ground on the $200 million resort in the first half of next year. Caesars will receive a licensing and management fee. The property will become its first in the Latin American country.
The deal with Grupo Questro comes on the heals of a similar agreement signed last week by Caesars to manage two luxury, non-gaming hotels and a beach club in Dubai. That deal represented Caesars’ first venture into the non-gaming resort industry.
“Bringing Caesars Palace to Puerto Los Cabos will represent further progress on our strategy to expand the company’s non-gaming businesses into premiere resort and gateway destinations,” Caesars Chief Executive Officer Mark Frissora said in the statement.
more recommended stories
Cold front No. 4 is heading to the Yucatan Peninsula
Cold front No. 4, which today.
AMLO hopes to raise 50 billion pesos with the extinction of trusts
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador assured.
140 cases of dengue registered in Yucatan so far in 2020
“There are 140 cases of dengue.
Hugs and not bullets not working for AMLO – narco shooting leaves 11 dead in Guanajuato.
Preliminary versions from the authorities, say.
FONATUR ensures the preservation of Merida’s Cuxtal Ecological Reserve
With an investment of 278 million.
Dos Bocas, a “masterpiece” of the Secretariat of Energy destined to failure
Experts worldwide have stated that the.
Man accused of robbery with violence in Mérida, finally arrested in Campeche
For the crime of qualified robbery.
Yucatecan politician Cecilia Patrón Laviada reveals her aspirations to become mayor of Mérida
The federal representative and president of.
Donald Trump’s taxes out in the open – A record of a lousy businessman.
The New York Times obtained Donald.
Hugo Lopez-Gatell: definitive COVID-19 toll will take 2 years
(AP).- Mexico’s top coronavirus official said.