IOWA FAMILY DIED OF “ASPHYXIATION FROM INHALATION OF TOXIC GAS” QUINTANA ROO PROSECUTOR.
The Quintana Roo government issued a press release on Saturday March 24, after coming under heavy criticism for not releasing the autopsy results on the four American tourists found dead in Tulum, stating the following:
– The family died from asphyxiation caused by inhaling toxic gases.
– There were no signs of violence or robbery.
– Studies are still being conducted to determine what substance killed the Sharps. Various samples have been sent to a lab in Mexico City, results are expected in the next ten days.
– The family had been dead for 36 to 48 hours when they were found at 3 am on Friday March 23.
– Suicide has been ruled out.
– The four bodies remain in the Playa del Carmen morgue – pending the arrival of family members.
– The prosecutor general also released photos (Below) of what appears to be an inspection of the unit in the Tao condominium development where the family was staying – (TAO is part of the Bahia Principe property near Tulum).
Source: Quintana Roo State Government press release
more recommended stories
Ticul Hospital will be ready in 2023, says Mauricio Vila
Merida, Yucatan, (October 23, 2021).- The.
KFC restaurant in eastern Mérida catches fire
Mérida, Yucatán, (October 23, 2021).- This.
Migrants change their course, leave Chiapas bound to Mexico City
Around three thousand migrants left Tapachula,.
Germany issues travel alert to Mexico after killings of foreigners in Tulum
The alert is in addition to.
Man is shot and wounded just a few steps from Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen
Quintana Roo, (October 23, 2021).- The.
Shootings, fires, and blockades, at least 3 injured in Matamoros, Tamaulipas
In Matamoros, Tamaulipas, México a series.
Oaxaca Giant ‘Alebrijes’, conquer New York City with their magic
The giant alebrijes placed in New.
Bomb Cyclone – Atmospheric River coming to blast the Western US
A series of potent storms is.
Demand for security in Tulum increases after the death of tourists
Citizens demand an end to the.
María José relatives demand justice in front of the Yucatán Government Palace
The relatives of Maria Jose demanded.