IOWA FAMILY DIED OF “ASPHYXIATION FROM INHALATION OF TOXIC GAS” QUINTANA ROO PROSECUTOR.
The Quintana Roo government issued a press release on Saturday March 24, after coming under heavy criticism for not releasing the autopsy results on the four American tourists found dead in Tulum, stating the following:
– The family died from asphyxiation caused by inhaling toxic gases.
– There were no signs of violence or robbery.
– Studies are still being conducted to determine what substance killed the Sharps. Various samples have been sent to a lab in Mexico City, results are expected in the next ten days.
– The family had been dead for 36 to 48 hours when they were found at 3 am on Friday March 23.
– Suicide has been ruled out.
– The four bodies remain in the Playa del Carmen morgue – pending the arrival of family members.
– The prosecutor general also released photos (Below) of what appears to be an inspection of the unit in the Tao condominium development where the family was staying – (TAO is part of the Bahia Principe property near Tulum).
Source: Quintana Roo State Government press release
more recommended stories
Yucatán participates in protocol for prophylactic HIV treatment
Mexico, Dec. 7 (Notimex).- Several countries.
Get a knee replacement in Mexico and save enough money to live on for a year
“Typically, a knee replacement costs $35,000.
AMLO strikes Jalisco Nueva Generación cartel’s finances
New Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez.
Passenger Traffic Up 10.0% in Mexican Airports in first week of December
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de.
Innovative method to detect water contamination developed in Yucatán
Specialists from the Scientific Research Center of.
BMW to expand 3 Series production in Mexico
The German multinational company BMW announced that it.
Mexico Tourism Board Reports Industry Growth, Plans for 2019
CEO of the Mexico Tourism Board Hector.
Child athlete of Tekax goes viral after winning race barefoot
Angel Tzakum went viral after running.
Foreign investment will bring more employment to Yucatan in 2019
The president of the Yucatan Association.
Happy birthday Armando! Mérida will open a museum in honor of Armando Manzanero
Today, December 7th, 2018, Yucatan celebrates.