IOWA FAMILY DIED OF “ASPHYXIATION FROM INHALATION OF TOXIC GAS” QUINTANA ROO PROSECUTOR.
The Quintana Roo government issued a press release on Saturday March 24, after coming under heavy criticism for not releasing the autopsy results on the four American tourists found dead in Tulum, stating the following:
– The family died from asphyxiation caused by inhaling toxic gases.
– There were no signs of violence or robbery.
– Studies are still being conducted to determine what substance killed the Sharps. Various samples have been sent to a lab in Mexico City, results are expected in the next ten days.
– The family had been dead for 36 to 48 hours when they were found at 3 am on Friday March 23.
– Suicide has been ruled out.
– The four bodies remain in the Playa del Carmen morgue – pending the arrival of family members.
– The prosecutor general also released photos (Below) of what appears to be an inspection of the unit in the Tao condominium development where the family was staying – (TAO is part of the Bahia Principe property near Tulum).
Source: Quintana Roo State Government press release
more recommended stories
Las Coloradas receives its first tourists at the beginning of the economic reactivation in Yucatan
MÉRIDA, Yucatán.- The economic reactivation in Yucatán continues.
Man arrested in Kinchil, Yucatan as he threatened store owner with a knife
Kinchil, Yucatan (September 16).- Carlos Q.P.,.
PRD political party says AMLO seeks a political lynching
The PRD parliamentary group in the.
Two humungous glaciers are breaking free from their restraints in Antarctica
Two of Antarctica’s most important glaciers.
Why California Will Continue to Burn Well Beyond This Fire Season
A thunderstorm 1,100 miles south of.
Isla Mujeres leads the Mexican Caribbean in hotel occupancy
The north of Quintana Roo has.
INAH identifies the first Maya slave shipwreck in Mexico
Sisal, Yucatan (September 15, 2020).- Two.
Early arrival of cold fronts to Yucatan this year
The “Cold Front” season begins in.
European airlines resuming flights to Cancun in October
After the announcement that the Swiss.
They became the first brother and sister team to row across the Atlantic
Anna and Cameron McLean spent 43.