IOWA FAMILY DIED OF “ASPHYXIATION FROM INHALATION OF TOXIC GAS” QUINTANA ROO PROSECUTOR.
The Quintana Roo government issued a press release on Saturday March 24, after coming under heavy criticism for not releasing the autopsy results on the four American tourists found dead in Tulum, stating the following:
– The family died from asphyxiation caused by inhaling toxic gases.
– There were no signs of violence or robbery.
– Studies are still being conducted to determine what substance killed the Sharps. Various samples have been sent to a lab in Mexico City, results are expected in the next ten days.
– The family had been dead for 36 to 48 hours when they were found at 3 am on Friday March 23.
– Suicide has been ruled out.
– The four bodies remain in the Playa del Carmen morgue – pending the arrival of family members.
– The prosecutor general also released photos (Below) of what appears to be an inspection of the unit in the Tao condominium development where the family was staying – (TAO is part of the Bahia Principe property near Tulum).
Source: Quintana Roo State Government press release
more recommended stories
Mérida City Council firm in the fight against the effects of climate change
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 31, 2021) .-.
State police seize drugs during a search operation in southern Mérida
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 31, 2021).- As.
‘Queso de Bola’ Fair coming to Mérida August 14th and 15th
MÉRIDA, Yuc., (July 30, 2021) .-.
Octopus season, light of hope for the fishermen of Yucatán
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 30, 2021).- The.
Sentimental couple of German citizen is arrested for alleged femicide
QUINTANA ROO, (July 30, 2021).- A.
New Software Catches Politicians When They Are Wasting Time On Their Phones During Session
A digital artist created the software,.
After 4 months, Xcaret Group refuses to provide information on the death of 13-year-old Leo
Chetumal, Quintana Roo, (July 30, 2021).
Renowned Yucatecan journalist Enrique Vidal, dies at 81
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 30, 2021).- This.
Mexico and Central America on alert for African swine fever outbreak
The International Organization for Agricultural Health warned.
According to INEGI, Covid-19 is the second cause of death in Yucatan and Campeche
Mérida, Yucatán, (July 30, 2021) .-.