According to the program of the Integral Port Administration of Progreso (Administración Portuaria Integral (API) de Progreso), the “Carnival Valor” was the sixth cruise arrival this year.
- Monday January 1, the “Carnival Fantasy” and the “Vision of the Seas”
- Tuesday January 2, the “Carnival Valor”
- Saturday January 6 the “Vision of the Seas” returned
- Tuesday January 9 the “Carnival Triumph” arrived for the first time this year
- Thursday January 11 “Carnival Valor” returned to Progreso.
Four cruise arrivals are scheduled for next week:
- Monday January 15, the “Vision of the Seas”
- Tuesday January 16, the “Value”
- Thursday January 18, the “Carnival Triumph”
- Friday 19, again the “Vision of the Seas”.
Then, another week of four consecutive days of cruise arrivals will come to Progreso, Yuc.:
- Tuesday January 23, the “Triumph”;
- Wednesday January 24, the “Fantasy”;
- Thursday January 25, the “Value”,
- Friday January 26, the “Viking Sky” will make its first arrival this year.
The Viking Sky previously came to Progreso on November for the first time, and on December for the second time.
January 2018 will close with 16 cruise arrivals to the port of Progreso, as two more ships are expected to dock:
- Monday 29 the “Fantasy” returns.
- Tuesday 30, the “Value”
more recommended stories
Tulum’s hotel occupancy on the rise
Hotel occupancy in Tulum, Quintana Roo,.
UNAM will provide low income students with tablets
The National Autonomous University of Mexico.
A five-year-old girl is the second registered case of “COVIDengue”
Colima, Col. (September 25, 2020).- The.
Real estate developer causes serious environmental damage in Mérida
SERIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE IN LAS AMERICAS:.
IMSS says that Alzheimer’s patients must be protected against Covid-19
During the health emergency, the Mexican.
Europe is battling regional surge of COVID-19
Spain locked down one million people.
Mexico Central Bank cuts rate… again
MEXICO CITY (REUTERS) – Mexico’s central bank.
The Digital “Tianguis Turístico” closes with sales of 100 million dollars – Sectur
MERIDA Yucatan (Times Media Mexico) –.
General Motors celebrates 85 anniversary in Mexico with more than 15 million vehicles produced
General Motors celebrates eight and a.
Six years later, parents of 43 missing students still want answers
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Families of.