According to the program of the Integral Port Administration of Progreso (Administración Portuaria Integral (API) de Progreso), the “Carnival Valor” was the sixth cruise arrival this year.
- Monday January 1, the “Carnival Fantasy” and the “Vision of the Seas”
- Tuesday January 2, the “Carnival Valor”
- Saturday January 6 the “Vision of the Seas” returned
- Tuesday January 9 the “Carnival Triumph” arrived for the first time this year
- Thursday January 11 “Carnival Valor” returned to Progreso.
Four cruise arrivals are scheduled for next week:
- Monday January 15, the “Vision of the Seas”
- Tuesday January 16, the “Value”
- Thursday January 18, the “Carnival Triumph”
- Friday 19, again the “Vision of the Seas”.
Then, another week of four consecutive days of cruise arrivals will come to Progreso, Yuc.:
- Tuesday January 23, the “Triumph”;
- Wednesday January 24, the “Fantasy”;
- Thursday January 25, the “Value”,
- Friday January 26, the “Viking Sky” will make its first arrival this year.
The Viking Sky previously came to Progreso on November for the first time, and on December for the second time.
January 2018 will close with 16 cruise arrivals to the port of Progreso, as two more ships are expected to dock:
- Monday 29 the “Fantasy” returns.
- Tuesday 30, the “Value”
more recommended stories
Mexico in the FORBES top ten most attractive countries for productive investment
Despite the negative forecast on the.
Microplastics found in Yucatecan poultry
“Currently, the diet of Mexicans includes.
Bioethanol produced from the “Ramón” tree with new technique at CICY
In order to generate new fuel.
With Mexico Tourism Board closing, private sector seeks promotion options
After months of speculations, the Mexico.
Municipalities of Quintana Roo committed to save the Melipona Bee
Stephane Palmieri, president of the Maya.
Public Security agents arrest 9 Colombian armed suspects in the north of Mérida
MÉRIDA, YUC.- After intense police operations.
“Get the f— out of my country.” -Video-
Once again, racism in the United.
Mexican national dies in U.S. Border Patrol custody
(Reuters) – A 45-year-old man from.
Islas Marías… from prison to tourism – AMLO –
While some applaud the decision, others.
Progreso´s tragedy… The sad aftermath
PROGRESO YUCATAN.- Pedro Alfonso López Cabrera,.