According to the program of the Integral Port Administration of Progreso (Administración Portuaria Integral (API) de Progreso), the “Carnival Valor” was the sixth cruise arrival this year.
- Monday January 1, the “Carnival Fantasy” and the “Vision of the Seas”
- Tuesday January 2, the “Carnival Valor”
- Saturday January 6 the “Vision of the Seas” returned
- Tuesday January 9 the “Carnival Triumph” arrived for the first time this year
- Thursday January 11 “Carnival Valor” returned to Progreso.
Four cruise arrivals are scheduled for next week:
- Monday January 15, the “Vision of the Seas”
- Tuesday January 16, the “Value”
- Thursday January 18, the “Carnival Triumph”
- Friday 19, again the “Vision of the Seas”.
Then, another week of four consecutive days of cruise arrivals will come to Progreso, Yuc.:
- Tuesday January 23, the “Triumph”;
- Wednesday January 24, the “Fantasy”;
- Thursday January 25, the “Value”,
- Friday January 26, the “Viking Sky” will make its first arrival this year.
The Viking Sky previously came to Progreso on November for the first time, and on December for the second time.
January 2018 will close with 16 cruise arrivals to the port of Progreso, as two more ships are expected to dock:
- Monday 29 the “Fantasy” returns.
- Tuesday 30, the “Value”
more recommended stories
New Mérida Periférico public transport route to kick off this summer
The new “Va y Ven” public.
Homeowner discovers his Canadian tenant dead in downtown Mérida
Mérida, Yuc., May 06, 2021 (SIPSE).-.
10 interesting facts about the “Penacho de Moctezuma”
Today The Yucatan Times will give.
Sister Universities of Yucatán join forces in the “Virtual Games”: 500 athletes are expected to participate
Mérida, Yucatán (May 06, 2021).- The.
Authorities arrest man for beating up his mother and sisters in Merida
Mérida, Yucatán, (May 06, 2021).- Jair.
Israel bans entry to travelers arriving from Mexico
The reason is that Mexico, along.
Biden offers help to Mexico in relation to the Metro Line 12 accident
“The United States joins the people.
Another fatal accident on the Merida-Cancun highway near the entrance to Hacienda Teya
Mérida, Yucatán, May 06, 2021.- A.
Tragedy On Metro L12: political and business negligence
The responsibility lies in poor budget.
CDMX Metro, a time bomb
The most worrying thing about the.