More than 300 thousand people attended the trade show, and is expected that the economic impact will be more than 20 million pesos….
MERIDA — The Expo Comercio trade event held recently in Merida is expected to generate sales with tot impact of more than 20 million pesos. Yucatecan entrepreneurs are ready to ‘invade’ the markets in northern Mexico with their products, since they received proposals from at least eight states to sell honey, textiles, footwear, banana leaves and other products.
Juan Jose Abraham Daguer, president of the National Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism of Merida (Canacome), emphasized that the Expo has become a commercial reference point not only in the southeast of the country, as it has attracted the attention of merchants from central and northern Mexico as well as from Houston, Texas and a delegation from Belize.
In an interview with La Verdad newspaper, Abraham Daguer said that in this edition the Expo Comercio received interesting offers from several states of the Republic, including Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Querétaro, Tabasco, Quintana Roo and even Chiapas. “As far as foreigners were concerned, we had the visit of delegations from Houston, Dallas and Belize, where we have very solid commercial relations,” he said.
Also he commented that this year there was attendance of more than 300 thousand people, and statistically, 82% of the people who attend acquire some product or service, the remaining 18% were looking for business options and that is where the distributors are concentrated.
Abraham Daguer also talked about the new invoicing issue. “As a business chamber we have to comply with the law, but we are aware that the federal government has made more complicated the tax payment, since electronic invoicing 3.3 is very complicated.” And he thinks that many of the small entrepreneurs will have difficulty to accomplish with this new requirement.
more recommended stories
Peru’s ex-president Castillo was on his way to the Mexican embassy when he was stopped
The now former president of Peru, Pedro.
More than 10 million Guadalupanos arrive at the Casa del Peregrino in CDMX
It has a capacity for 5,000.
Passenger Traffic Up 24.6% at 12 Mexican Airports
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de.
More than 20 trees were relocated due to the construction of the Ie-Tram
More than 20 trees will have.
Compare gasoline prices in Yucatan and Campeche
More than a three-peso difference. Adriana.
Mérida will cooperate internationally to reduce the impact of climate change (Renán Barrera)
The Mérida City Council will work.
AMLO recommends Mexicans to reduce their consumption of Coca-Cola
President Andrés Manuel López Obrador recommended.
Yucatan goes one step further in terms of transparency and accountability
From now on, the Advisory Council.
According to a poll, the Mexican peso sees a resilient future through an economic slowdown in 2023
The Mexican peso will weaken only.
American Continent leaders react to the ousting of Peru’s president Pedro Castillo
The following are reactions from political.